TEGB XP11 Blitz: 1/3 Vulcanised

Adam Banks

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set Adam. I like the hill shadows.

What does this mean:" I created a new (photoreal biased) preset for TEGB here: Adam XV121_04 Photoreal"

Where do you load it?

Thanks! XVision is a standalone app (payware) that modifies the core shaders - just like PTA for P3D. It can be used with additional freeware scripts, if required. More info here.

Thanks for the comments, folks!

Adam.

37 minutes ago, wain71 said:

lovely shots.......

regarding your presets, what would you do if you set up the set for over photoreal then fly down into mainland Europe with default sceneryfrom say Manchester?

Difficult one - as I find mainly the brightness and saturation settings need to be tweaked - because photoreal appears (to me at least) to be slightly dark and quite saturated.

I suppose I could do a preset that is somewhere between the two, but I think they'd *both* look wrong then :lol:

The way I'd get around it would be to use a preset that works with VMI Twick VR, which allows you to tweak settings "on the fly".

Adam.

1 minute ago, Adam Banks said:

Difficult one - as I find mainly the brightness and saturation settings need to be tweaked - because photoreal appears (to me at least) to be slightly dark and quite saturated.

I suppose I could do a preset that is somewhere between the two, but I think they'd *both* look wrong then :lol:

The way I'd get around it would be to use a preset that works with VMI Twick VR, which allows you to tweak settings "on the fly".

Adam.

ok Adam thanks for your reply, I must admit since the TEGB series has come out I have not gone anywhere else but I must give it a try...

3 minutes ago, wain71 said:

ok Adam thanks for your reply, I must admit since the TEGB series has come out I have not gone anywhere else but I must give it a try...

I must admit the rest of the world looks pretty drab by comparison! Some areas fare better than others, but it's no competition really.

Adam.

Archived