A Florida A321 test flight

Jack Sawyer

Wowser Jack. Beautiful scenery that Florida. Cool plane too. Well done my friend:). By the by Jack. I got my rudder pedals back to work. Thanks to aeronatic's video. Turns out a prob. with my ezca. Weeks of frustrations one second fix:angry::D

Great set Jack, enjoyed seeing some P3D action again... would love my AS airbus etc ported across to my XP :-...not sure how I feel about firing up my P3D again at the moment, still saying ‘oh wow’ every time I fly in XP with True Earth :)

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wowser Jack. Beautiful scenery that Florida. Cool plane too. Well done my friend:). By the by Jack. I got my rudder pedals back to work. Thanks to aeronatic's video. Turns out a prob. with my ezca. Weeks of frustrations one second fix:angry::D

Thanks Karl!  Excellent!  But I wonder how a camera app could mess with pedals?

7 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Great set Jack, enjoyed seeing some P3D action again... would love my AS airbus etc ported across to my XP :-...not sure how I feel about firing up my P3D again at the moment, still saying ‘oh wow’ every time I fly in XP with True Earth :)

Thanks Capt. Believe me, so would I, especially PMDG but I can always dream...

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

But I wonder how a camera app could mess with pedals?

I guess it works with camera shakes feed back and ground simulation. I do like ezca. it offers many different views especially in the cockpit. Well and now I'm back happily simming along:D

Archived