Here comes the sun, and I mean SUN!

Jack Sawyer

8 minutes ago, BradB said:

Does anyone on this Earth know how to make it smaller? ...... Pluto would be a good start . :(:blink::rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

John, I swear I saw you doing stand-up in Vegas once!  :lol:  You had me rolling just now!

Pluto, I'm STILL giggling! :lol:

59 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

John, I swear I saw you doing stand-up in Vegas once!  :lol:  You had me rolling just now!

Pluto, I'm STILL giggling! :lol:

Well someone has to fill in for Martyn while he is away . :D:(:)

John

If you Google about the sun size in XP you will note that there is no known adjustment advertised. UWXP makes the sun even bigger than XP default so itested.

I have removed all the UWXP sun related png 's from the UWXP data:

The path is Resources/plugins/UltraWeatherXP/UltraWeatherXP data/ Sky_Colors. In there you will find 10 sun_ related pngs. Remove them to a new file on your desktop.

The pic below shows the resulting sun size. It may not be what you want Jack but better than before IMHO.

rWMsF6N.jpg

6 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

If you Google about the sun size in XP you will note that there is no known adjustment advertised. UWXP makes the sun even bigger than XP default so itested.

I have removed all the UWXP sun related png 's from the UWXP data:

The path is Resources/plugins/UltraWeatherXP/UltraWeatherXP data/ Sky_Colors. In there you will find 10 sun_ related pngs. Remove them to a new file on your desktop.

The pic below shows the resulting sun size. It may not be what you want Jack but better than before IMHO.

rWMsF6N.jpg

Thanks JJ, so if I remove them XP will I suppose rebuild them?

No XP will not rebuild them because they are UWXP files not XP files.  XP will now use the XP default sun files which are smaller. UWXP introduced their own files for Sky Clouds Sky Colours etc to replace XP ones. Remove the UWXP ones and you get XP ones.

5 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

No XP will not rebuild them because they are UWXP files not XP files.  XP will now use the XP default sun files which are smaller. UWXP introduced their own files for Sky Clouds Sky Colours etc to replace XP ones. Remove the UWXP ones and you get XP ones.

Thanks JJ, but what I meant was will UWXP basically be as if it was never used?  Because I like what it does.

Just now, NineMile41 said:

Never mind the Sun the first picture is exceptional.

Thanks, I tried JJ’s suggestion, removing the ten files from the set #8 that I use but no difference.  I guess Laminar likes to have a super white giant star near the Earth :lol:

Archived