Orkney Islands - TE GB North

BradB

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastically detailed photoreal shots John, they look very nice.  But I have a question, what are the white areas above the water?

I think just shadows Jack , XP water and P3D water have lots of room for improvement IMHO . :(:D

John

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

I think just shadows Jack , XP water and P3D water have lots of room for improvement IMHO . :(:D

John

I thought they looked like photos of clouds so since its photo real you're stuck with them?  I had this a long time ago in FSX, I had a photoreal Hawaii, I forget now who made it and it's been binned a long time ago.  But there were permanent clouds that got caught in the satellite photos.  I was wondering if this was the same thing?

And yes, P3D is not without it's flaws too, I agree, the wave action is not very real as I grew up on the ocean and these would be tsunamis on the ground level.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I thought they looked like photos of clouds so since its photo real you're stuck with them?  I had this a long time ago in FSX, I had a photoreal Hawaii, I forget now who made it and it's been binned a long time ago.  But there were permanent clouds that got caught in the satellite photos.  I was wondering if this was the same thing?

And yes, P3D is not without it's flaws too, I agree, the wave action is not very real as I grew up on the ocean and these would be tsunamis on the ground level.

I just got this program a couple of days ago , I have not had time to really see what it does : https://secure.simmarket.com/high-sky-tech-ultimate-water-enhancement-x-plane-11.phtml

John

On 1/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, VH-KDK said:

Steely skies and a glassy sea in between some very sparse scenery!

Wonderful images John, dont forget to have your life jackets and survival suits on board if you are flying further south.:ph34r::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn , duly noted on the survival gear . :(:D

On 1/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, adambar said:

Splendid set of captures John! :)

Thanks Adam .

On 1/31/2019 at 2:54 AM, wain71 said:

great shots sir, great plane to.......pleased with what I have seen so far....

Thanks mate .

23 hours ago, mikee said:

Beautiful Shots John :)

Thanks Mikee .

22 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastically detailed photoreal shots John, they look very nice.  But I have a question, what are the white areas above the water?

Thanks Jack .

21 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well John what a super set of shots for your flight in xp regards EMM

Thanks Stewart .

18 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots John.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

16 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice shots John, and the windmills are everywhere today…:huh:

Thanks mate .

7 hours ago, paulb said:

A great start to your exploration John! :)

Thanks Adam .

Archived