That blows no-one any good

macca22au

I need to alter my profile to include a Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard, and the CPU to an Intel Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz.  It is the 6 core Coffee Lake, which I do not intend to overclock.

My GPU the Gigabyte 1080ti was unharmed by the deluge, and like the rest of the machine is now flying a test flight flawlessly with sliders way over to the right.

So like Iain I am back flying after spending over $AU800 which let's face it was a sneaky way to get the boss to agree to an upgrade.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:57 AM, macca22au said:

I need to alter my profile to include a Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard, and the CPU to an Intel Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz.  It is the 6 core Coffee Lake, which I do not intend to overclock.

My GPU the Gigabyte 1080ti was unharmed by the deluge, and like the rest of the machine is now flying a test flight flawlessly with sliders way over to the right.

So like Iain I am back flying after spending over $AU800 which let's face it was a sneaky way to get the boss to agree to an upgrade.

macca22au,

Update that pre takeoff (departure) check list to now include "close all windows" - completed.:rollmyeyes:

Glad to hear that you are up and running again. Enjoy the new rig.

Archived