Tyabb

VH-KDK

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Grand first shots Martyn , you have probably been here in RL ? .

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I went there for their excellent airshow about 8 years ago.

A great little airport with plenty of interesting planes to see.

Top shots Martyn.  I will have to visit one day for the airshow, considering I'm only about 40 minutes drive away.  It looks like it's usually on just after the Avalon airshow.

Geez it's going to be a challenge getting that monster straight down the narrow runway, not to mention the Warhawk which is a regular there. :o

Cheers,

25 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Top shots Martyn.  I will have to visit one day for the airshow, considering I'm only about 40 minutes drive away.  It looks like it's usually on just after the Avalon airshow.

Geez it's going to be a challenge getting that monster straight down the narrow runway, not to mention the Warhawk which is a regular there. :o

Cheers,

Just installed it and flew ANZ 737-800 form there and landed too.  It’s a nice title place!  Thanks Orbx!  Please make more!

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Just installed it and flew ANZ 737-800 form there and landed too.  It’s a nice title place!  Thanks Orbx!  Please make more!

Bloody hell Jack, I have been stooging around waiting for at least a 744!:(

3 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Cheers,

Thanks Scott. An air show well worth visiting, I think it is in April but a 4 hour drive for me and the traffic on at dusk on a Sunday evening may be too much for me to negotiate now.:(

Yes I wasn't looking forwards to trying to land the Trojan, my landings aren't always the best.:(:ph34r::lol:

Archived