A Little Bit of Cessna

Rodger Pettichord

HI all. Many of us probably started flight simming with some model of Cessna. As we progressed, we advanced through the Cessna product line until we were comfortable with more and more complexity. The following set is not inclusive of all Cessna sim models, but it does start with a good old 152 and end with the magnificent Citation X. Each shot, until we get to the Citation, is a different Cessna model. A prize of a free ride under a bridge with Jack awaits the one who can properly name them all. If it is Jack who properly names them all, then the prize is a yellow repaint for his avatar.^-^

N7T3q8i.jpg

cLXroFr.jpg

SmBhyWC.jpg

tvzJaYh.jpg

3udqky8.jpg

KF3B5aa.jpg

fvgZ5nQ.jpg

zHLjJ68.jpg

slbdjy0.jpg

QNiOMkZ.jpg

PkGJAoD.jpg

WMoSpca.jpg

uPLvh9e.jpg

8BYNMbY.jpg

ymyliuy.jpg

Thanks for helping with memory lane.

tosRFN1.jpg

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

Flying with Jack or putting on a WingSuit ........ Thanks Roger , but I'm going to take a rain check on your contest . :huh::o8):lol:

Cheers

John

Have a great Thanksgiving my friend .

Flying with Jack or flying without a wingsuit -- it's pretty much the same (with all due respect proffered to Jack's actually quite amazing flying skills).. 

1 hour ago, Naki1 said:

152, 172, 182 Skylane, 206 Stationair, 210 Centurion, 337 Skymaster, 402 (I think - maybe 425) 208 Caravan, 208 Amphibian, 310, Citation X.   So where do I catch Jacks plane?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A WINNER! Jack will deliver your prize whenever he darned well feels like it :lol:

Archived