Some more Europe

Jack Sawyer

Flew from Horovice, LKHV to LIDA, Asiago.  Very pretty in autumn but saw one problem with texture and a tree right at the end of the runway.  Where's my chainsaw?

This is a very nice airport but I had to maneuver around the fence to get out.

k0niBzl.jpg

Gs9aCwA.jpg

gyFrKit.jpg

0zWE5sF.jpg

naNgWZt.jpg

6wETIUT.jpg

H9CDdC9.jpg

Notice the odd textures.  I don't use any mesh products so I was curious what this is.  Here's the coordinates if anyone is interested in seeing if they see the same thing.

67i1GJh.jpg

h4keIPE.jpg

ayV2su1.jpg

Maybe it's a special tree they don't want to cut down?

JOx6L0Y.jpg

aeo9rvA.jpg

Excellent scenery Jack and the first image approaching the mountains is special.:)

I think it is a Quaking Aspen at the end of the runway as that is what they do when they see an approaching aircraft that is too low.:o:ph34r::ph34r:

They are quite harmless though as I have flown through many of them without any bad effects!;)

With the mystery textures had you been in Wales I would have said you were in the Black Mountains.:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent scenery Jack and the first image approaching the mountains is special.:)

I think it is a Quaking Aspen at the end of the runway as that is what they do when they see an approaching aircraft that is too low.:o:ph34r::ph34r:

They are quite harmless though as I have flown through many of them without any bad effects!;)

With the mystery textures had you been in Wales I would have said you were in the Black Mountains.:rolleyes:

Thanks Martyn!  You gave me a laugh, Quaking Aspen! :lol:

Archived