Swiss P-51

paulb

51 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , tho the images are on the smallish size Paul . They do expand out when clicking on them . Hope you get it sorted out my friend . 

Cheers

John

Thanks John :).

I really need to get imgur working as I can't even see the 'help' posts the mods mods here as the pics are from imgur.

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I am sorry you are having so many problems here Paul.:(

I can see the images when I click on them but there are far to many distractions with other adverts:o:wub::wub:>:D:lol: and I don't mean the hair transplant one either.:huh:

Oh Dear! :o. That won't work then. I really need imgur working anyway or I won't be able to see any pics on orbx.

15 minutes ago, paulb said:

Oh Dear! :o. That won't work then. I really need imgur working anyway or I won't be able to see any pics on orbx.

They are great images of the P-51 Paul and this is a good alternative until you get Imgur sorted.

We want to still be able to see your wonderful views which we can with this site!

12 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

They are great images of the P-51 Paul and this is a good alternative until you get Imgur sorted.

We want to still be able to see your wonderful views which we can with this site!

Thanks Martyn! ;):)

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks John :).

I really need to get imgur working as I can't even see the 'help' posts the mods mods here as the pics are from imgur.

Imgur works fine for me, what is the issue you have Paul?

This seems strange...

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Imgur works fine for me, what is the issue you have Paul?

This seems strange...

Hi Carlos, If you look at my thread 'Screenshots not showing' (on page two now) you can see my problem :(.

2 hours ago, adambar said:

I see them, but they are verry small. I have no problen with Imgur, used it last night.

Do you have some kind of ad blocker or something running?

Thanks Adam! :), Have a look at my thread 'Screenshots not showing' for the full story.

Archived