KSFO - Its wonderful....

Senchay

I would have to lie about the regions this is in. The USA guys here know better. I have SouthCal, NorCal and openLC so its either one of this (or multiple regions).

It was a trip from KLAX to KSFO, a few hours ago in realtime/weather. Was pretty foggy there if the weather app was right. Not always visible on the pics though.

Bringing m belongings to the crewsrest... It will be a long trip. After KSFO it will go directly to Shanghai Pudong. Better bring all we need ^^

Prepar3D_2018-09-07_18-29-34.png

Prepar3D_2018-09-07_18-30-22.png

Prepar3D_2018-09-07_18-32-54.png

Prepar3D_2018-09-07_18-33-50.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_20-10-10.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_20-41-10.png

Pretty nice that continuous in and out of mainland and sea during this route

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_20-54-48.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_20-56-17.png

Coming in !

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_20-54-37.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-00-17.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-02-21.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-01-23.png

Im afraid it gets loud now.... sorry guys! i really try to be in the noise abatement range (...)

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-00-12.png

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-00-48.png

Aaand down we are

PREPAR3D_2018-09-07_21-12-31.png

Another cool set of royal shots, Senchay. :)

What strikes my attention is the double tower in your rendition of LAX. If you take a close look, the two towers, despite their considerably different size, have a very similar design. One of them surely is from a different airport that you had once installed there. Or they built a second tower there that I'm unaware of. 

48 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Another cool set of royal shots, Senchay. :)

What strikes my attention is the double tower in your rendition of LAX. If you take a close look, the two towers, despite their considerably different size, have a very similar design. One of them surely is from a different airport that you had once installed there. Or they built a second tower there that I'm unaware of. 

Amazing, thanks a lot. you are very right, i accidentally had another one active. Thanks for pointing it out, forgot about that already.

47 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Epic Senchay, they keep getting better!  In that first shot, what is that?  How do you get the pilots like that?  Is it GSX?

Jack, thanks again :-) Like Captain Lars said, yep. Thats the new extension for GSX. It sadly has a high price tag :-(. And it requires the original GSX too so its the double price if one wants to start from scratch/has no GSX version et.

44 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Senchay!!!!!!

Thank you lifejogger :-)

43 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

I have a question regarding GSX2: They write that they provide SODE replacements for all standard jetways in the sim. Are they replacing 3rd party SODE jetways that are already there, too? And are they replacing static jetways, too?

I can tell you that tomorrow Lars, ok? I would have to guess atm because i didnt fully dive into it yet. But i will tag you up as soon i know!

20 minutes ago, jean marc said:

the 5 first shots are amazing Senchay !!!!!!!!!!! so realistic :) Thanks !!!!!

Thanks jean marc :-) 

GSX2 will not automatically replace existing SODE jetways.  If it did that it could mess up other developers airports.  You CAN manually decide to make alterations to third-party SODE jetways if you want to...without messing up the developers original airport in a way that would prevent you from removing your changes and having the developers original jetways still there.  This is all explained in the product information on the FSDreamTeam website.

Archived