TE - Netherlands AFS-2 My first visit

BradB

Jack, it should recognise your controllers, no problem. Be aware that some Windows updates (like the one yesterday for me) can cause a controller recognition problem, but is easily resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting your controller and firing up AF2 again. Obviously you then have to do the controller button/joystick configs again.

2 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Jack, it should recognise your controllers, no problem. Be aware that some Windows updates (like the one yesterday for me) can cause a controller recognition problem, but is easily resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting your controller and firing up AF2 again. Obviously you then have to do the controller button/joystick configs again.

Thanks JJ.  So if I unplug them then I have to re-set up everything?  I guess I'll know when I try it.

1 minute ago, jjaycee1 said:

Yes Jack that's what i had to do this morning. Currently waiting for TE Netherlands to extract and install. Taking longer than the download !!!

Mind you the download only took 7 minutes:D

Thanks again JJ!  I'm taking some time off from repainting practically the entire house, way too sore, so I'm gonna buy this, buy Orbx's stuff, and try it out.  Hopefully!

Archived