Block Island, I think

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Fantastic images Jack and that Texan looks mighty fine in those colours.

You are not sure where you are? You must be having a Mental Block!:rolleyes:

Mental Block, I see what u did!  :lol:  Thanks Martyn!

Just now, Sniper31 said:

Well Jack, these shots are looking pretty spectacular despite your trouble with REX and PTA...no issues here :) 

I have some better PTA ones coming soon.  But REX is frustrating me, as well as the throttles.  I'm sure I'll get it worked out eventually but this PSAD thing they installed ain't easy for me.

35 minutes ago, Luquinhas said:

That is it! Keep them coming!

Thank you kind sir, I sure will.

28 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Nice little tour to warm your machine up, Jack. I don´t use PTA at all, but AS16, ASCA and REX are must-haves to me.

I always use PTA but REX crashes on me and I have no idea why.

16 hours ago, paulb said:

Looking great Jack! ;)

It must seem amazing on your big screen! :)

It really is, I never thought I'd want one but now that I have it I like it.  Still getting used to it as I have to move my head around quite a bit.  But one thing I like is all the gauges are life-sized now.

9 hours ago, mikewies said:

Great set of images, Jack. The colors and the images themselves look sharp and crisp. Did you update the video card also?

Thanks Mike!  I updated the entire PC, it's brand new.  The old one is for sale but I can't even give it away.  I had Jetline build me a new one, they built the other one over four years ago.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Marvelous shots Jack! :)  There is a new update available for REX Skyforce by the way.

Thanks Adam, I only have REX TD HD with Soft Clouds.  It ran perfectly under Windows 7 but crashes every single time in Windows 10 Pro.  So I'm at their customer service mercy.

Archived