Part 3 of 3 of 3 countys included

This is part 3 of 3 of 4 countrys included started my flight at nice and my flight ended at Strasbourg France  well started in France and then into Italy and then into Switzerland  and then into Germany

and then back into France and ended up in Strasbourg ,

with p3dv4.1 and rex skyforce  and pta and Adams preset for pta  and my flight is set in Realtime in the spring  and I do hope you have enjoyed all 3 parts of my flight I am so sorry that there was so may shots just cant help clicking on the v key on my yoke  regards EMM

F8SqTsf.jpg

GoqGCPz.jpg

9ulv0wa.jpg

xdx2ixJ.jpg

4  Basel

F59QuJD.jpg

5   Basel

urqWfxH.jpg

6  Basel

9CAtwRa.jpg

7  Basel

QAWMqO1.jpg

8 rhine Germany and France

hbdxIlI.jpg

9  Rhine

UWwxLrF.jpg

10  Rhine and the E5 autoroute

QBaChga.jpg

11 Rhine

uhvkawJ.jpg

12   Rhine

1IUvIcrI.jpg

13  Rhine

7X2OGBo.jpg

15 Rhine

stedFOn.jpg

fWTmYKD.jpg

5a9Wqv4.jpg

uAY3KFC.jpg

19 the end of my flight it was fun I hope you enjoy all 3 parts of my flight and thanks for looking regards EMM

Well Stewart, everything looks really good in these shots....super crisp, nice detail, beautiful, deep colors...all good! Except, very scarce on the mountains....do we need to revoke your mountain troll card? :D

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Stewart, everything looks really good in these shots....super crisp, nice detail, beautiful, deep colors...all good! Except, very scarce on the mountains....do we need to revoke your mountain troll card? :D

Thanks Landon for your rearly nice comments on my set of screen shots from part 3 and thanks for taking the time to look at all 3 parts regards EMM

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Very impressive set Stewart especially around Basel.:)

It is very hard not to give the "v" a hammering with such beautiful scenery.

Thanks Martyn I am very pleased with your comments on part 3 of my flight and thanks for looking at all 3 parts and I just cant help clicking on my yoke that is my v key

regards EMM

And then you cap it all off with these!

Wow

Cheers

Renault

PS - I used to drive a Renault Clio . It was both the best and the absolute worst car I've ever owned.  All in the same week!

I'll bet you understand:rolleyes:

Archived