Well just done a flight from Geneva to Toulouse and I have flight one traffic on and I do not use atc and I landed and they met halfway up the runway

and started kissing it must be true love that is all I can say .

with p3dv4.1 and envshade and pta and Adams preset for pta  I hope you enjoy my little mishap I is a good job I have crash turned off  regards EMM

OzafjEB.jpg

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Better a collision in the sim than in real life.....

-Fred-

Two planes hit during taxiing:

https://www.nu.nl/236128/video/vliegtuig-rijdt-met-vleugel-staart-van-ander-toestel-kapot-in-istanbul.html

That is right Fred I just cold not resist posting it is a good job I have crash  off regards EMM

16 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

That looks expensive.:o

Holy smokes!  Do you have any idea how much this would cost and how much time to repair?  The wing, not too too bad, but that tail, unless they repair it exactly as specified I'd never want to fly on it.  I've seen some maintenance related YT's where there were crashes and watching them makes a person never want to fly again! :o

32 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Holy smokes!  Do you have any idea how much this would cost and how much time to repair?  The wing, not too too bad, but that tail, unless they repair it exactly as specified I'd never want to fly on it.  I've seen some maintenance related YT's where there were crashes and watching them makes a person never want to fly again! :o

It is a good job Jack it is not real just got the shot at the right moment regards EMM

30 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I think of the JAL 747SR where the repair caused the tragedy and a couple of others too I have seen on various doccos.:(

Best not to think about things like this when getting on a plane but it doesn't worry me too much as I am in more danger driving into town.:lol:

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I think of the JAL 747SR where the repair caused the tragedy and a couple of others too I have seen on various doccos.:(

Best not to think about things like this when getting on a plane but it doesn't worry me too much as I am in more danger driving into town.:lol:

I aw that one too and as a mechanic I was infuriated by it.  It cuts completely my grain to see shoddy maintenance.

38 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

One thing is for sure...both planes will not leave as of today......definitively not !

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

One thing is for sure...both planes will not leave as of today......definitively not !

Yep, and with the wing damage they can ferry it to a overhaul base, but the vertical stab?  They have no choice but rent hangar space, for a long time.

That's the newest airplane derived from railroading. The double ended airplane. No longer will planes need to turn around again, the pilot simply walks to the other end, reverses the prop lever and off he goes. 

My goodness.....development is going really fast in aviation......first there is the concept of circulair runways and now the double ended airplanes.....

I'm getting old.....:huh:

-Fred-

6 minutes ago, styckx said:

That's the newest airplane derived from railroading. The double ended airplane. No longer will planes need to turn around again, the pilot simply walks to the other end, reverses the prop lever and off he goes. 

A "push me, pull you!" :lol:

Archived