Somewhere in Utah

Bullfox

This was a VFR flight from Felts to Sedona following a GPS route that I laid out to avoid the need to fly at flight level 15.5 so the route has some twists and turns.  I wound up flying part of the route at FL 13.5 because I had gone into the Coronado Bonanza config file and changed it to simulate a turbo normalized engine, and I wanted to see what it would do...

Glorious view of the mountains and a wonderful plane to be flying in too.:)

59 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What an amazing shot of the mountains!  Love it, I miss the mountains, I miss living in Boise.

'scuse me Jack but I live in Mooroopna and what are mountains?:lol:

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious view of the mountains and a wonderful plane to be flying in too.:)

'scuse me Jack but I live in Mooroopna and what are mountains?:lol:

:lol:  Same here.  We have small "hills" but no mountains, well at least not like out west. 

On 4/16/2018 at 6:07 PM, Bullfox said:

This was a VFR flight from Felts to Sedona following a GPS route that I laid out to avoid the need to fly at flight level 15.5 so the route has some twists and turns.  I wound up flying part of the route at FL 13.5 because I had gone into the Coronado Bonanza config file and changed it to simulate a turbo normalized engine, and I wanted to see what it would do...

Thanks Bullfox

On 4/17/2018 at 6:34 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Same here.  We have small "hills" but no mountains, well at least not like out west. 

We don't even have hills here in southeast Florida!  The biggest hill we have here are the landfills!

Archived