Laguna.....

Jack Sawyer

"So you flew this BMW all the way from Australia to drive it on this track here in Laguna?"

"Yep, and notice something else?"

jEZw1tD.jpg

"No, what?"

"Notice how quiet it is?"

yME4318.jpg

"Yeah, it is kinda quiet. why is that?"

"I forgot to take the wife!"

ituQWW5.jpg

"So let's see what this Bimmer can do!"

LMStwMZ.jpg

"Easy now, don't spill my beer!"

bVG4Xya.jpg

"Crack open a cold one for me will ya, they said I could have a few beers on the track."

"They DID!?!"

RMGK9xK.jpg

...what am I getting myself into here?...

2Jc7T8U.jpg

"Ever see a BMW pop a wheelie?"

ValKVHq.jpg

"Hold my beer, watch this!"

LBEswfa.jpg

"Wait, what!?"

"You said you wanted some fun on the track didn't ya?  I mean I flew all the way from Oz to do this so enjoy it!"

zhi7cKO.jpg

"Watch me do some donuts!"

1fSgbui.jpg

"Now what!?"

"Watch!"

uZaxL5P.jpg

"Did you bring your fishing pole?"

"Nope, but I brought the car wash soap!"

fOeduXS.jpg

"Psyche!  You thought we'd end up in the drink didn't ya?"

XJnkbIY.jpg

"Just kidding, we are!"

Iyx8bMx.jpg

"Now we ned to air dry it!"

dl7kuYT.jpg

58 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Great post Jack!  How did you ship it there?  C-17, C-5?  Maybe an Antonov AN-124? ;)

Now you should ship it back to Australia and do some circuits around Bathurst.

Cheers,

Thanks Scott, that’s where I was last in another post.  :D  It’s here on the forum, and I shipped it by helicopter sling, took me months!  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Interesting run around the Laguna Seca track Jack. What helicopter did you use to slingload the BMW over from Australia? What size slingset did you use? 

Thanks Landon!  I used big ines, yeah, that’s it, a size big slingset and a very big copter. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Scott, that’s where I was last in another post.  :D  It’s here on the forum, and I shipped it by helicopter sling, took me months!  :lol:

:lol:

Oh cool.  I will have to look that post up then.  There's another track near W16 too, and that one has cars you could race :).

And maybe you would be interested in the Limerock race track for FSX.  It's not ORBX, but it is a race track.

"Lime Rock 4 FSX"

There is also a vehicle test track over at OzX, set in Wensleydale, just outside of Melbourne.

"OZx POI Wensleydale AARC VIC Australia"

Or you could just get Project Cars 2 and be done with it :lol:

Cheers,

Looks like you found Laguna Racetrack easy enough, transported the BMW, escaped the wife and managed to scare the poo out of whomever is riding with you around the track, well done Jack! :rolleyes:  Great shots btw.

3 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

There's another track near W16 too, and that one has cars you could race

Thanks Scott!  Will check it out.  Glad you liked the shots.

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Haha...okay Jack ;) 

Landon, it was a 7AHF2 Barry Helicopter External Load underslung helicopter cargo net! B)

2 hours ago, gregmorin said:

Excellent shots and comments Jack! I needed the chuckle.

Greg

Thanks Greg!  Glad I could make you laugh!

2 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Looks like you found Laguna Racetrack easy enough, transported the BMW, escaped the wife and managed to scare the poo out of whomever is riding with you around the track, well done Jack! :rolleyes:  Great shots btw.

Thanks Roger, now on to other tracks and another tour, I need to finish Switzerland and then it's a tour I haven't seen done yet.

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

LOL Jack:D.Quiet no wifey?:D Next time I'd like to go with you. I am one of the best beer "openers":rolleyes::D. Well done I can hardly type for laughing.

That would be cool Karl!  Who wouldn't want to drive on a track with a Newcastle?!  Glad you got a good laugh.

Archived