Very nice shots here Jack!

Thank you Dolf!

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain!

6 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack i rearly enjoyed your flight and some of your shots look like photos regards EMM

Thank you EMM!

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots Jack.  I did notice the frost on some of the trees and also I saw grass growing on the aprons.

Thanks John, odd isn't it?  Do you have KBLU?  If you ever get a chance can you set it to summer and see if your's looks the same?

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Yes Jack, I notice the frosty trees...there are some really nice shots despite, but it is curious why the trees look that way in summer. 

Thanks Landon, can you check it out on your's too if you get a chance?  It is odd but not bad looking.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon, can you check it out on your's too if you get a chance?  It is odd but not bad looking.

Okay Jack, I just loaded up KBLU and ensured my season was set to Summer, and I DO get the same result as you...frosty trees....and I checked that WITHOUT real weather set. Don't think I have noticed this before at KBLU, and not sure what to think....is this a bug, or something else going on? Even tried changing the month from June to August, and set the time to 1pm...there is no reason during August in California at 1pm to see frost on trees, bushes and all around the edges of the runway. I would say there is a problem.

19 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Okay Jack, I just loaded up KBLU and ensured my season was set to Summer, and I DO get the same result as you...frosty trees....and I checked that WITHOUT real weather set. Don't think I have noticed this before at KBLU, and not sure what to think....is this a bug, or something else going on? Even tried changing the month from June to August, and set the time to 1pm...there is no reason during August in California at 1pm to see frost on trees, bushes and all around the edges of the runway. I would say there is a problem.

Thanks Landon!  It’s all good I guess, kinda looks Christmasy!

48 minutes ago, kjrman said:

I wonder if it is their rendition of a blue spruce, showing up more frosty  in the sim, just a guess.

Kind regards

Kelly

Hi Kelly, good question, it looks okay but like someone hit it with a snowmaking machine. :D

10 hours ago, adambar said:

Grandiose set of shots Jack! :)

Thank you Adam.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

I think that they must be manufactured Christmas trees Jack. The ones that they spray a white coating on...........:huh: :lol:

I was thinking the same thong Paul! :lol:

2 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Hi Jack, I just loaded up KBLU and I do not have frosty trees or grass growing on the apron.  Did you check the KBLU control panel in FTX Central?  I have the first box checked in each category.

Thanks John!  Gosh, I never though to check that, FTX always sits by its lonesome until I need to install new airports.  I'll give that a try later as I just shut down and have to go out.

26 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Hi Jack, I just loaded up KBLU and I do not have frosty trees or grass growing on the apron.  Did you check the KBLU control panel in FTX Central?  I have the first box checked in each category.

22 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John!  Gosh, I never though to check that, FTX always sits by its lonesome until I need to install new airports.  I'll give that a try later as I just shut down and have to go out.

I did not think of the control panel either, and I know better..will have to check mine as well. Thanks for pointing that out John :)

Okay, after checking the KBLU control panel, John was right on the mark...I had the Hard Winter box for shrubs checked. I unchecked, and checked the Spring, Summer, Fall shrubs box loaded up P3D KBLU and all was nice and green...no frosty bushes or shrubs. Good catch John! :)

2 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Okay, after checking the KBLU control panel, John was right on the mark...I had the Hard Winter box for shrubs checked. I unchecked, and checked the Spring, Summer, Fall shrubs box loaded up P3D KBLU and all was nice and green...no frosty bushes or shrubs. Good catch John! :)

Outstanding you guys!  Thanks a lot! :)

Archived