over the top part 2

Well this is part 2 of my flight from Annecy LFLP to mount blanc  and over the top instead of under with my truck through the tunnel .

once I went over the top of mt blanc I went to Geneva with p3dv4.2 and pta  and Adam new preset  set in the spring I hope you enjoyed my flight and my screen shots and the video

of mt blanc  road leading up to the tunnel I have included a few photos from my truck when I was driving my son took the photos not me because I was driving regards Stewart .

fkJHZ2l.jpg

sdWc3CF.jpg

MkEWn0V.jpg

Zcmh108.jpg

MXH5pWj.jpg

FYcVvrI.jpg

P1SuCFf.jpg

OUr0vPn.jpg

Mvn5e08.jpg

Mwbpr83.jpg

WXJuCor.jpg

bCNVN5f.jpg

GXIdaEh.jpg

H4MxR8q.jpg

yyOPjv9.jpg

ego55JO.jpg

q4cIlZX.jpg

E34XRzc.jpg

from my truck this AutoRoute Leeds up to the video watched

DnWUt2M.jpg

mt blanc you can see

d9FIR3m.jpg

this is my son and my truck one that was my own had to have it painted in the livery for Archbold  my first truck I had on hp had it for several years Italy and spain 

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I bet your ride in your Beech was much smoother than your ride in your Cab Over thru the mountains Stewart . I loved the RL shots my friend . :):(:D:wub:

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and I am pleased you liked my set of real shots that my son took for me ,

that was a good old truck went to Yugoslavia , Albania Italy and Spain in her for several years regards  EMM stewart   

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Some great Stewart history here in this thread :D Thanks for sharing the real world shots, and also another nice set of mountain shots. 

Thanks Landon I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and the real shots taken as I was driving by my son if I could I would go back to truck driving tomorrow

well thanks again regards EMM stewart

35 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots Stewart I bet the DAF covered a good few miles.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain it was a Volvo F10 I went to Yugoslavia about 20 times and Albania once and Italy about 50 times and Spain may be 100 times may be more spread over 25 years of truck driving in Europe  and I miss it like hell never mind a  regards EMM stewart

Excellent second part to your post Stewart.

Wonderful RL images and great to see your son travelling with you.

It must be a tremendous sight driving through the Alps.

In the first part of the 60s I used to enjoy trips out in Dads Bedford "S" hauling round timber to mills mostly to Robertsbridge and Storrington in Sussex.

Great days they were then.

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great shots Stewart, and amazing shot of your truck, and your son looks like he's loving being with his Dad, good for you!

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and my truck shots I took my son all-over and my wife and my Dahters all over Europe with me they have been well travelled like me .

I had another truck after that one it was a  Renault 340 it had a big chrome bumper and twin chrome exhorts at the back of the cab but I do not have no photos of that truck that's a shame

for it look smart Truck regards EMM stewart  

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent second part to your post Stewart.

Wonderful RL images and great to see your son travelling with you.

It must be a tremendous sight driving through the Alps.

In the first part of the 60s I used to enjoy trips out in Dads Bedford "S" hauling round timber to mills mostly to Robertsbridge and Storrington in Sussex.

Great days they were then.

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots of my flight and my truck photos my son and my family are well travelled in Europe like me ,

I had another truck a  Renault 340 it had a big chrome bumper and twin chrome exhorts at the back of the cab but I do not have no photos of that truck .

that's a shame for it look smart Truck .

Nick said like me if he could go back to driving he would for it is in our Blood so I will just dream if I was to win the lottery I would get another one and get my licence back the thing that puts me off is having to pay £100 for a doctors medical ,

the good old days now I can fly in orbx land and just dream regards EMM stewart 

7 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight and my truck shots I took my son all-over and my wife and my Dahters all over Europe with me they have been well travelled like me .

I had another truck after that one it was a  Renault 340 it had a big chrome bumper and twin chrome exhorts at the back of the cab but I do not have no photos of that truck that's a shame

for it look smart Truck regards EMM stewart  

Very cool Stewart!  It must have been quite a ride over there in that beautiful area.

56 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool Stewart!  It must have been quite a ride over there in that beautiful area.

Thanks Jack and I miss it like Nick does I would go back driving tomorrow if I could have to win the lottery and by a new truck and go trucking regards EMM stewart

Archived