Poor Robin part 3

Well this is part 3 of my flight set in the summer at Dawn the flight took my 3 hrs to complete there was some fantastic scenery on the way i hope you have enjoyed my flight from Trieste to Lyon

and i just could not help clicking the v key this is with p3dv4.1 and pta  i hope you have enjoyed my flight and my screen shots regards Stewart .

88hRA6Y.jpg

6YtHQCj.jpg

QT81btU.jpg

T3YCSd1.jpg

kVFWwVz.jpg

3YMp9M7.jpg

975J6SW.jpg

tkd3kci.jpg

2i82Ft3.jpg

PTsxRxZ.jpg

0JM8xyx.jpg

9QqUd0p.jpg

2LcQq6P.jpg

ne7AWeD.jpg

m13VuQL.jpg

f7W3KXD.jpg

d4lxOBH.jpg

IiHDwtD.jpg

14 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Some more nice shots here Stewart...keep 'em coming :)

Thanks Landon i am pleased  you took the time to look at my set of screen shots of all parts i just took so many i just cant help my self i will try and keep it up i have a reputation now

of European mountain man i will try and keep them coming  and thanks for taking the tome to look at my shots regards stewart 

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Not only the scenery but the clouds also made this flight so enjoyable.

You must be very pleased with your set up.:)

Thanks Martyn it was very nice to have you along for the ride and i am pleased you liked my set of shots from all 3 parts of my flight the weather was just Frome p3d and

thanks for taking the time to look regards European mountain man stewart

11 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

1&2&3 flights and setting of your P3D are amazing d'ont touch anymore Stewart

Patrick

Thanks Patrick  i am pleased you liked my set of screen shots from my final part of my flight of 3 parts i will not alter my p3d settings for they are just right and thanks for you kind words

regards stewart

8 hours ago, BradB said:

All and all Stewart , I am richer from viewing your shots . Tho I feel sorry for your V-key , it must be worn out . :rolleyes::D:P;):(

Cheers

John

Thanks John i am very pleased you liked my set of shots i had 58 in total i just cant help it i have a key on my yoke for taking the shots too handy the robin was very pleased to got to Lyon

after a 3hr flight and i am pleased you took the time to look at my shots and i was pleased to have you along for the ride regards European mountain man as Jack call me regards stewart

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I like these shots, Robin likes these shots, if I had a dog he's like these shots!

Thanks for looking at my set of shots 58 in all from all 3 parts and thank your wife for me for likeing  my set of shots i have a reputation to keep up now Jack being the European mountain man  the robin was glad to get to Lyon regards stewart

7 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks for looking at my set of shots 58 in all from all 3 parts and thank your wife for me for likeing  my set of shots i have a reputation to keep up now Jack being the European mountain man  the robin was glad to get to Lyon regards stewart

:)

Archived