Up to Quintin's Lodge

BradB

4 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Wow what fantastic set of shots John these shots are  really fab well done this  still with envshade regards stewart

No , back over with PTA with these shots .

John

Great shots John.  I was intrigued with your route taken to the Lodge.  I always take off in the other direction, turn left and follow the river up.  I'll have to figure out what mountains you flew around and valleys you flew through to end up in that direction.  Was it easy flying in and landing over the Lodge?  The final left turn coming in on the other direction is a pig of an approach.  If you don't get your altitude right, you're stuffed.   

Bruce R

1 hour ago, Bruce R said:

Great shots John.  I was intrigued with your route taken to the Lodge.  I always take off in the other direction, turn left and follow the river up.  I'll have to figure out what mountains you flew around and valleys you flew through to end up in that direction.  Was it easy flying in and landing over the Lodge?  The final left turn coming in on the other direction is a pig of an approach.  If you don't get your altitude right, you're stuffed.   

Bruce R

Hey Bruce , it had been a while since the last time I had flown up there . So plenty of wrong turns and box canyon's for sure . On the approach I was high and hot , but got it stopped before

scarring the guests . :rolleyes::unsure::D

John

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

A magnificent scenery, especially in your shots, "Iain". The RL life shot has not been taken by yourself, has it?

Sadly no , maybe some day before I exit this world . :(B):)

John

Archived