Looking for a new job

flyingleaf

So let's see , last night you were a Captain for Alaska Airlines . Tonight your flying a twin engine puddle jumper . The progression of events is not good my friend . Good luck to ya mate . :rolleyes::(;):o:DB):lol:

Cheers

John

29 minutes ago, BradB said:

So let's see , last night you were a Captain for Alaska Airlines . Tonight your flying a twin engine puddle jumper . The progression of events is not good my friend . Good luck to ya mate . :rolleyes::(;):o:DB):lol:

Cheers

John

Oh that hurts John:(. Last night I got demoted for giving away too many beers to my passengers and today this.Oh boy back to the ads. Oh here is one: Bush pilot wanted in Australia near Martyns home. Well I am on my way. Hallooo Martyn here I come.:rolleyes::lol::D 

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Oh that hurts John:(. Last night I got demoted for giving away too many beers to my passengers and today this.Oh boy back to the ads. Oh here is one: Bush pilot wanted in Australia near Martyns home. Well I am on my way. Hallooo Martyn here I come.:rolleyes::lol::D 

You will be made more that welcome down here Karl, we are a pretty easy going lot. I will keep a candle lit in the window for you.:)

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

I am watching this downward spiral with some concern.

Tomorrow the ultralite trike and I am dreading Friday!:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hilarious Karl!  I'd do it in a trike!  Heck, I'll fly anything inverted or under a bridge just to see if it can be done. Like I said, I should have been a barnstormer in the 30's!  And I agree, you need a pint before any major decisions. :lol:

Thanks Jack. I knew you would and could do that in anything that flies:D. Including your upside down ceiling fans.:D

1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Thanks Jack. I knew you would and could do that in anything that flies:D. Including your upside down ceiling fans.:D

:lol:  Gosh do I miss my upside down ceiling fans!  I wish MilViz would make good but now I'm having serious doubts and no one else makes helicopters that use the GTN750!  So I'm not too happy.  

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Gosh do I miss my upside down ceiling fans!  I wish MilViz would make good but now I'm having serious doubts and no one else makes helicopters that use the GTN750!  So I'm not too happy.  

I am sure they will be making it for you Jack.

Archived