B-50 Superfortress

VH-KDK

22 minutes ago, missleman01 said:

Wow, which version is this? The only B-50 I know of is the really old series from F2004 or earlier (there were some B-50s and Silverplate 29s in those sets, they are way outdated).

Is it payware or freeware?

freeware B-50 by Manfred Jahn and his team, available at sim-outhouse and possibly elsewhere

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:05 PM, Orbxtreme said:

Really well done aircraft, at least on the outside view. Lots of new aircrafts around these days!

Thank you Francois, very nicely done indeed and the flight deck is great too although they do say that there are a couple of minor issues in V4. I cannot get the AP to work so that is maybe what they are referring to. :)

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:44 PM, missleman01 said:

Wow, which version is this? The only B-50 I know of is the really old series from F2004 or earlier (there were some B-50s and Silverplate 29s in those sets, they are way outdated).

Is it payware or freeware?

Cheers Missleman, sorry for the slow reply but I saw that Jankees had replied to you.

Here is an alternative just in case.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=60293466

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack and it was a progression of the B-29, both beautiful looking aircraft.:)

Amazing isn't it Martyn, how fast these beautiful old prop planes were replaced by jets?  I mean technology progressed so rapidly they are antiquated before they were built.

19 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing isn't it Martyn, how fast these beautiful old prop planes were replaced by jets?  I mean technology progressed so rapidly they are antiquated before they were built.

Very true Jack, just look at the planes of just a few years before.

The B-18 and the Whitley to name a couple and to think the advances made by the B-29 and how quickly it was obsolete.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:39 AM, MZee1960 said:

Great set,  Martyn ! 

I can't wait to see what Manfred will do with this one when it's all  'done'  .... it already looks spectacular and it's only initial beta release ! 

Thanks and I didn't realise that. One beautiful plane all the same and a dream to fly.:)

Archived