Aeropilican

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

It has been way to quiet on the forum day Jack , I am glad you are up and posting my friend . :(:unsure::D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John and notice both of the last two are yellow, I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. :huh: At least they're not inverted. ^_^

Plenty of goings on at Aero pelican both on dry land and wet water.:)

It must be the dolphins day off though.:P

The stance of the bloke in the second last view has me a bit concerned though:huh:. I am not too sure what he is doing, maybe best not ask!:o

39 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack great shots. Those details are getting better and better.:)

Thanks Karl, and this is free!

32 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of goings on at Aero pelican both on dry land and wet water.:)

It must be the dolphins day off though.:P

The stance of the bloke in the second last view has me a bit concerned though:huh:. I am not too sure what he is doing, maybe best not ask!:o

I saw the dolphins but didn't capture them in time. I don't know about him, he looks like he's going to leap into the air.

29 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice

Thanks Magic!

Great shots Jack.

Coincidence, I just spent a month house sitting (actually dog sitting) in the house, just behind the tail, in your second shot. A two story home overlooking the Swansea Channel. Great place for walks along the beach, fishing and watching sailing boats entering Lake Macquarie. Nice weather.

If you have a look at the promo shots from the Skydive Newcastle site below, you will see how close your shots are to actual.

Aussie

https://www.skydive.com.au/en/newcastle/prices-packages/

3 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Great shots Jack.

Coincidence, I just spent a month house sitting (actually dog sitting) in the house, just behind the tail, in your second shot. A two story home overlooking the Swansea Channel. Great place for walks along the beach, fishing and watching sailing boats entering Lake Macquarie. Nice weather.

If you have a look at the promo shots from the Skydive Newcastle site below, you will see how close your shots are to actual.

Aussie

https://www.skydive.com.au/en/newcastle/prices-packages/

3 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Jack,

You might like to look at this video and come over and try it yourself one day..

Well Aussie, I can't say I'm not green with envy, you live in a beautiful country.  That video was amazing, I'd love to do it.  You would not like to live here, where you are though is absolute paradise.

Archived