Seaplane bases part 2

Jack Sawyer

22 minutes ago, paulb said:

Super set of shots there Jack! :). Looking good in autumn.

Thanks Paul, I love the different colors of the trees.  This was my first Orbx buy, Trees.

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious scenery in these views Jack.

Beautiful colours on the Beaver of course!

I can't think of anything else to say but I can think of what I am not going to say. GRRRRRRRRRR!:angry:

555!

Thanks Martyn, but what does GRRRRRRRRR mean? :o

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

A long time ago, I miss him.  The wife doesn't want a cat or a dog.  I'd love to take a dog hiking.  So I have an aquarium but it's difficult to hike with a fish!

I've been told to go and take a hike with the fish many a time!:)

Not keen on cats or dogs but we had a stray Border Collie pup for 9 months. Beautiful dog and very sad to see him go to a friends sheep farm.:(

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Holy smokes , you hit the mother lode Mr. Jack with this great set of shots . :D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Fantastic set of screen shots Jack love the last one the best but I like them all and yellow and blue aircraft you must be in a good mood and no inverted as yet regards stewart

Thanks Stewart! No inverted yet, but it's coming eventually my friend! :lol:

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Truly amazing shots Jack. Especially the "awesome":rolleyes: ( I think that is why Maryn is Grrrrrrrrrring)fall colors.:D

Thanks Karl, I think Martyn's happy with his spring weather Down Under, I think he mentioned something about a dog's growl but I don't know why. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Indeed this scenery is well created. And free, that´s the spirit of the provider...!

Thanks Gerold, yes, it's very generous of Orbx to do this for us.  I mean, name one other company who does this.  We're very fortunate.

Archived