Tangermünde Streich

VH-KDK

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

We have had this in Melbourne where Essendon and YMML are so close together.

Didn't know that, I'll have to look on my Jepp maps.  I'm fixin' to go there very soon, make the rounds on all the Oz airports.  

Made seven flights today and have one left from yesterday, so I need to post eight different sets.  Only one I did as you described so I can use the coords with GE and hopefully have a nice narrative like you and the other guys do.

Talk at ya later.  Time to hit the hay, daylight savings time change always messes me up.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Didn't know that, I'll have to look on my Jepp maps.  I'm fixin' to go there very soon, make the rounds on all the Oz airports.  

Made seven flights today and have one left from yesterday, so I need to post eight different sets.  Only one I did as you described so I can use the coords with GE and hopefully have a nice narrative like you and the other guys do.

Talk at ya later.  Time to hit the hay, daylight savings time change always messes me up.

Made seven flights today and have one left from yesterday, so I need to post eight different sets. - Thanks for warning us Jack , lets see tomorrow I have more snow blowing . :o:rolleyes::angry::D

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Made seven flights today and have one left from yesterday, so I need to post eight different sets. - Thanks for warning us Jack , lets see tomorrow I have more snow blowing . :o:rolleyes::angry::D

Cheers

John

Now that's one reason I cannot give.:(

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

I have some yellow, some inverted, a Q400 flight, a nice F-100 Thunderboid, you name it.  All in Northern California.  Aaaaannnd, I even had a CTD from KSAN to KAVX with maxed sliders, right on landing, really bugged me.  So stay tuned my snow covered friend, and John, it's gonna feel like at least 80 today, I hate it.  :angry:

A very good Streich you did here, Martyn, and I am sure yoou know the english translation for this German word.

All done: bridge, updown, and some yellow.

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm fixin' to go there very soon, make the rounds on all the Oz airports.  

Jack, if you go all the OZx airports you have a good plan for this winter.

The only decision is: clockwise or counter?

We will be happy to see your posts & stories!

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A very good Streich you did here, Martyn, and I am sure yoou know the english translation for this German word.

I tried to see about installing them once but it seemed too much work.  I couldn't figure it out.  I wish everyone had something like FTX Central, now that's brilliant.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:20 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

I have some yellow, some inverted, a Q400 flight, a nice F-100 Thunderboid, you name it.  All in Northern California.  Aaaaannnd, I even had a CTD from KSAN to KAVX with maxed sliders, right on landing, really bugged me.  So stay tuned my snow covered friend, and John, it's gonna feel like at least 80 today, I hate it.  :angry:

I enjoyed looking at all your images Jack, too bad you had trouble in one of them though.:(

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:42 AM, stewart1 said:

Well Martyn what super set of screen shots and a fantastic aircraft as well in you last screens I was expecting you to go inverted but you did it this time well done my friend regards stewart

Cheers Stewart, I like this plane so much. I took this segment out of the last set as I didn't want to make the set too big!:)

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, Stillwater said:

Ja in der Tat mein guter Freund.:P

All of the OZx airports really would keep Jack amused for a very long time.:D I doubt if he would like it though as there are very few bridges to fly under in the outback.:(

20 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I tried to see about installing them once but it seemed too much work.  I couldn't figure it out.  I wish everyone had something like FTX Central, now that's brilliant.

Well worth the effort Jack but it does take a while.

I am still not sure if everything shows up in P3D. I did install it to V2.4 but a lot was missing so I run FSX just for OZx and my 2 A2A FSX only planes.

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:(

I thought that oom's were going to be a thing of the past.:angry:

My V4.0 just shut down on me the other night, don't know why but it has run faultlessly since I installed it a while ago and again no problems since the anomaly the other night.:huh:

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

I thought that oom's were going to be a thing of the past.:angry:

My V4.0 just shut down on me the other night, don't know why but it has run faultlessly since I installed it a while ago and again no problems since the anomaly the other night.:huh:

I think it's the dreaded not.dll or something called that, I think it means the PC's hardware has had enough for one session.  No problem, I keep on flying, gotta see my little Orbx world.  Look in your Event Viewer and see what caused it.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, magic1 said:

hmm - looks like no one is flying OVER those bridges any more   :D

Thanks Magic, I didn't think there would be any room to get under this one when I first saw it from high up.

I just could not resist!:)

Archived