Sequence of sequins at Sequim.

VH-KDK

43 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn A neat idea. I think that the balloonist was very happy to see you on the ground though! ;):lol:

Thanks Paul, I don't think he was too impressed with me buzzing around like that!

12 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic close-ups these are, Martyn. Shows the passion for detail that went into the scenery design!

Cheers Gerold. I seldom take a too close a look at all of these wonderful details. About time I took the time to have a good explore on the ground and the Para Motor is the ideal means of doing this.:)

46 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots Martyn I like your paraglider is this in p3dv4.1 because I have this has it been updated regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart. No I am still running V4.0 and hearing that you are having some problems installing into V4.1, I shall be staying where I am!:o

Oh, how cool is this!?!  Martyn, thanks for the very nice shots of all those details that make this airport so good.

And yes, we always had champagne when we landed which was usually around 10:00 am.  Those corks would be popping all over!

One time a friend flew one of these around the balloon, got a little nervous but he kept his distance, but good grief it was loud.

Archived