Monument Valley to Sedona in OF2 beta

Jack Sawyer

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Great flight and shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow once again great shots Jack. It always amazes me when I watch your postings. Simply wonderful Jack.:)

Thanks Karl, I very much appreciate your kind words kind sir!

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Super set Jack and more wonderful scenery.

Seven flights in one night and time to post, how do you do it?:)

Thanks Martyn, it was easy, just sat there and used the same plane and followed a route on real Jepp maps I hug on the wall.  I wanted to hit all of the PNW, all I have left there is the seaplane bases.  I cannot describe the joy of using OF2 now in a 6 bit sim.  Happiness.

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Looks like you had a very nice flight Jack with excellent screen shots and I enjoyed you trip thanks regards stewart 

Thanks again Stewart my friend.

4 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi Jack where is the RNW from USMV  :o

Great flight & screen

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, gosh, I forget the ICAO code, but when you look for location type in Monument Valley and it'll locate you at the proper spot.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Great flight Jack! You sure have been busy! :)

Thanks Paul, I was, and I couldn't stop, I was having so much fun it was like, just one more!

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

I like these shots Jack!!!!!!!  Monument Valley is a great place to visit.

Thanks John!  It's lovely, I need to set it to July someday so I can see the inflatable course markers for the race.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

And last but not least is this super post , Jack you have given me writer's cramp . I must rest now ......:):rolleyes::(:lol:

Cheers

John

:lol:  Sorry John, I got carried away, now I don't have to title them OF2 beta anymore.  I'm still gonna test them all but the news is wonderful!  All I need now is my two MilViz choppers and 3.4 is toast.  But I reckon I have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing them. :(

Archived