Discovery right down under.

VH-KDK

I thought would do this flight for John to show the OZx Bruny Island in Tasmania.

FTX AU, Trees, FSX, OZx, Spike's Warrior, ASN, REX TD EE.

1.cb1.jpg

Departing from YCBG Cambridge.

2.cb2.jpg

Climbing over Seven Mile Beach. The runway is part of Hobart YMHB which is next to Cambridge Airport.

3.cb3.jpg

The early morning lights of Hobart.

4.cb4.jpg

Mount Wellington and the Tasman Bridge.

5.cb5.jpg

Gellebrand Reserve and Opossum Bay.

6.cb6.jpg

Betsy Island and Storm Bay

7.cb8.jpg

Flying over Bruny Island YBYI

8.cb7.jpg

9.cb9.jpg

Passing the welcoming comity who are luckily a bit sleepy this time of the morning.

10.cb10.jpg

Open the door and smell the fresh Tassie air.

That is another example of those posts I like so much. Great narration, plus a lovely area of the planet covered. And you found much better weather than John, too!

A bit of an unconvenient wake-up call for the hikers on Bruny Island, though.

And, intending a ...

22 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

flight for John to show the OZx Bruny Island

.. is quite a challenge in that kind of light you found B) - perhaps you´d need a candle or two?

10 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

That is another example of those posts I like so much. Great narration, plus a lovely area of the planet covered. And you found much better weather than John, too!

A bit of an unconvenient wake-up call for the hikers on Bruny Island, though.

And, intending a ...

.. is quite a challenge in that kind of light you found B) - perhaps you´d need a candle or two?

Thank you Gerold. I enjoy flying around my country especially Tas  which as you will well know is the most  picturesque part.

All nicely enhanced by the freeware on the Aussiex site!

31 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Gerold. I enjoy flying around my country especially Tas  which as you will well know is the most  picturesque part.

All nicely enhanced by the freeware on the Aussiex site!

You made me realise that I should download Tasmania and some airports from the OzX site. Thank you Martyn! :) 

Excellent shots and narration, as always.  Dawn is such a nice time of day.

22 minutes ago, paulb said:

You made me realise that I should download Tasmania and some airports from the OzX site. Thank you Martyn! :) 

Excellent shots and narration, as always.  Dawn is such a nice time of day.

Thanks Paul, OZx are well worth having, great airports and sceneries all over Australia.

Wow super set of screen shots Martyn I love your sky textures loved you tour you know with spikes warrior you can get different livery's for about £5 in uk money from simmarket

or the flightsim store  regards stewart ,

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=308&products_id=4187

17 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Wonderful little tour to Bruny Island Martyn, and I am just loving that paint scheme more and more. I think I have seen it now on a few different aircraft in some of these screenshot threads. 

Cheers Sniper, very nice colour scheme on the Warrior.

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Thanks Martyn for the post , you even found the airport at night . The moral of the story is : make sure there is a landing strip before the journey . ;):o:D

Cheers

John

Thank you John, yes it is always good to fly or drive down there first and check it out:wacko:

16 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Wow super set of screen shots Martyn I love your sky textures loved you tour you know with spikes warrior you can get different livery's for about £5 in uk money from simmarket

or the flightsim store  regards stewart ,

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=308&products_id=4187

Thanks Stewart for your wonderful comment and fort the info on the Warrior.:)

Archived