Heres another nice mess you've got me into.........

VH-KDK

19 minutes ago, adambar said:

One good thing is you don't have to worry about obstacles, I guess. :D

I only have to worry about things that may be buried if leave the runway or have to force land on my flight.:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Someone must have needed them to either build boats or for firewood Martyn! :o

They had to build the boats when they run out of firewood. They obviously didn't have Peat Cutting Monday in those days.;)

17 minutes ago, paulb said:

LOL Martyn! :D. I don't know what to say about this one. Nice scenery doesn't seem appropriate!  :rolleyes:

Thanks Paul. It is really desolate down there. I had to turn the veg slider off as there are no trees there as with the Antarctic and The Faroes.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Paul that first photo is excellent!  It almost looks like Orbx stuff!  And my wife will love the penguins.  She loves these guys.  When she was a kid she wanted to own one and keep it in the fridge. :lol:

Just now, flyingleaf said:

Oh wow Paul you have some nice buddies following you. And Jack please watch those little guys with the tuxedos when you "mow" the grass.:D 

LOL! :D Those shots are some from a friend who was stationed there in 2006/7. I have loads more pics! Lots and lots of birds...............;)

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well it is barren there.......

y9aEsbH.jpg

And it needs some orbx wildlife :D

DmHQydi.jpg

How did you know these are two of my favourite things in life.

Lived very close to Wisley in the 60s and the VC-10 was an everyday sight doing it's test flying.

Just love penguins and I have been lucky to visit the colony at Phillip Island a couple of times as well as seeing them swimming at various locations around the island whilst I have been walking and fishing. How I would love to get a boat and go hunting those murdering Leopard Seals. Hate them:angry:

I think we need Penguin flow.

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Paul that first photo is excellent!  It almost looks like Orbx stuff!  And my wife will love the penguins.  She loves these guys.  When she was a kid she wanted to own one and keep it in the fridge. :lol:

555 Jack, wouldn't that make going to the fridge to get the milk a life changing experience.:ph34r::o

Just the same as the cat that liked pestering my birds, wouldn't I liked to have kept that in the microwave. When his eyes go pop you know he is done.:lol::lol:.

14 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

How did you know these are two of my favourite things in life.

Lived very close to Wisley in the 60s and the VC-10 was an everyday sight doing it's test flying.

Just love penguins and I have been lucky to visit the colony at Phillip Island a couple of times as well as seeing them swimming at various locations around the island whilst I have been walking and fishing. How I would love to get a boat and go hunting those murdering Leopard Seals. Hate them:angry:

I think we need Penguin flow.

Just for you then Martyn! :)

I agree that we need penguin flow! :D

lasyFCk.jpg

O8n9O2o.jpg

vKYwxE4.jpg

ou4Qfcs.jpg

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

Just for you then Martyn! :)

I agree that we need penguin flow! :D

lasyFCk.jpg

O8n9O2o.jpg

vKYwxE4.jpg

ou4Qfcs.jpg

Thanks very much Paul, you have made my day with these shots.

Looking forwards to the JF VC-10 coming out and hopefully hearing the roar of those 4 Conways again.

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks very much Paul, you have made my day with these shots.

Looking forwards to the JF VC-10 coming out and hopefully hearing the roar of those 4 Conways again.

My pleasure Martyn. I too am looking forward to the JF VC10. :)

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I only have to worry about things that may be buried if leave the runway or have to force land on my flight.:ph34r:

Thant was also my thinking when I saw this area on your shot...

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Oh well Martyn. Blame on Jack flying his up side down "lawnmower" again.:D

Ah, that is the reason...!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I wondered  what that yellow flash was passing me near Goose Green!

Good idea to call this man "yellow flash" from now on :)

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Paul that first photo is excellent!  It almost looks like Orbx stuff!  

"That photo is excellent ... almost like Orbx stuff" - see how far we have come, reality is almost as good as the sim!

4 hours ago, BradB said:

What are you guys looking at ?? . Some idiot in a yellow plane is flying upside down . B):rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

Very sound explanation, John. The story behind the picture is now revealed.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

555 Jack, wouldn't that make going to the fridge to get the milk a life changing experience.:ph34r::o

Just the same as the cat that liked pestering my birds, wouldn't I liked to have kept that in the microwave. When his eyes go pop you know he is done.:lol::lol:.

:o

Archived