Horses for courses and beyond.

VH-KDK

Only just discovered that the latest expansion pack for FTX ENG was available so here are some shots from around Ascot and Windsor.

FTX ENG, FTX Trees, P3Dv4, Flysimware Mosquito, REX TD EE

1.aw1.jpg

Following the A329 and approaching the grandstand at Ascot.

2.aw2.jpg

A big crowd waiting for the horses to be paraded before the next race.

3.aw3.jpg

Hovering over North Ascot for a view of the racecourse.

4.aw4.jpg

Only a short flight past woodside we come to Windsor Great Park and the Royal School

5.aw5.jpg

Leaving the school behind and what look like some Copper Beech trees.

6.aw6.jpg

The Jubilee Statue.

7.aw7.jpg

Looking up Queen Anne's Ride.

8.aw8.jpg

Sandpit Gate Lodge on Prince Consort's Drive.

9.aw9.jpg

10.aw10.jpg

Great Park Village.

11.aw11.jpg

Clewer Green.

12.aw12.jpg

Now up the top end of The Long Walk and the Copper Horse.

13.aw13.jpg

Looking down The Long Walk with Windsor Castle at the end.

14.aw14.jpg

At the gates of the Deer Park.

15.aw15.jpg

Windsor Castle, the South Wing.

16.aw16.jpg

East Terrace Lawn with the private apartments. I wonder if Hyacinth and Richard brought one of these!

17.aw17.jpg

The Round Tower.

18.aw18.jpg

St Georges Chapel, some of it anyway!

19.aw19.jpg

Horseshoe Cloister and Thames Street.

20.aw20.jpg

Windsor Station with Eaton over the River Thames.

Well what can I say. What an astounding addition to ENG, many thanks Richard for your hard work.

Excellent and thank you for naming the places. I ignored the real name of some when I made them. For people who have been there like, it's a wonderful memory. I devote an entire day to visit when I was in London. Departure was done from Waterloo to Eton Riverside ;)

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Nice set of screen shots Martyn did you get her permission  to  visit Windsor Castle, regards stewart

Cheers Stewart. We are good friends so I have permission to drop in any time.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

And it's VH-KDK by a nose in these winning shots . :rolleyes::P:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, just as long as I am not on the nose.

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Well done Martyn! :). It looks like you and Jack beat me to the post! ;)

Thank you Paul and don't worry. There is a list of POIs a mile long so we have left you some to discover and take some caps of for us to peruse.

1 hour ago, Richard Bui said:

Excellent and thank you for naming the places. I ignored the real name of some when I made them. For people who have been there like, it's a wonderful memory. I devote an entire day to visit when I was in London. Departure was done from Waterloo to Eton Riverside ;)

Thanks Richard for your excellent work.Glad you enjoyed your visit to Windsor. One of the things I miss the most in Oz are the old historical places.

Manny thanks Gents for your wonderful comments and thanks again Richard for making it all possible.

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding Martyn!  You created some perfect shots and named them.  And many thanks to Richard for all these wonderful POI's!

Cheers Jack, took a while to name the places but as long as it is useful to some folks it is worth the effort.

I will try and remember to leave the co-ords  when I go searching for other POIs so you can use them to find the places if you wish.

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Jack, took a while to name the places but as long as it is useful to some folks it is worth the effort.

I will try and remember to leave the co-ords  when I go searching for other POIs so you can use them to find the places if you wish.

Thanks, that would be helpful!

17 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A royal flight Martyn, and we all will come back to this post to recognize the places. And you even chose a yellow bird, to please Mr. @Jack Sawyer!

Cheers Gerold, all I forgot was to go inverted.

15 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

7 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

These shots put the kick in the chicken! Well captured Martyn!

Cheers Erik, glad you liked them.

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Thank you for the tour Martyn, enjoyed it. Super shots! :)

Quite alright Adam.

Many thanks for commenting and happy you liked the flight.

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, I couldn't help but notice, very nice Martyn!  Where did you get this upside down ceiling fan for V4?

Jack this is the Flysimware Mosquito and most of their stuff is V4 compatible now at no extra charge. FSS have it on sale at the moment but you will have to be quick as they are selling fast.:lol::lol::lol:.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Jack this is the Flysimware Mosquito and most of their stuff is V4 compatible now at no extra charge. FSS have it on sale at the moment but you will have to be quick as they are selling fast.:lol::lol::lol:.

Thanks Martyn, I'm waiting on MilViz to release my MD-530F and Bell 407 for V4.  After that no more planes unless they come from A2A, PMDG, or Milviz.  But if this heli of your's is study level then I might consider it.  

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, I'm waiting on MilViz to release my MD-530F and Bell 407 for V4.  After that no more planes unless they come from A2A, PMDG, or Milviz.  But if this heli of your's is study level then I might consider it.  

Well I don't think it is study level if I can fly and land it where I want to.;)

I find it a great fun machine though.

Archived