Phenomenal Crete

andy1252

Carenado are starting to release upgrades for some of my stuff now - good to have this beauty back again! Did a tour round Crete. Looks great, but I'm not sure it's ever this green in real life. Only been there once but I remember it a bit dustier than this. But hey, no matter and I like a bit of lush.

n46X3pX.jpg

feFcsuJ.jpg

64LoHhQ.jpg

Eg3Zpce.jpg

TZbSPQY.jpg

Too much fun!

Nice pics Andy. I agree with what you say about the greenness of Greece. it's the same with areas of Spain. They are pretty burnt areas of the Med in the summer months. Superb scenery all the same, but it would be nice if JV and the gang could perhaps address this in an update at some time.

Thanks, everyone. I actually don't mind the over-lushness of some of these areas. Particularly with the islands, like Crete here and Cyprus (where I've just been doing a sim tour as well), it doesn't jar for me. Somehow, with the water all around, it seems to fit. And anyway, with me supposedly flying a Phenom (or anything other than a balsa wood glider, to be honest) around the place it can hardly be said to be realistic now, can it?

Beautiful shots Andy , well done :rolleyes:

Indeed Orbx Team should someday come with an Update , not only for Crete but especially for Cyprus ! B)

Cyprus in Summer till end of October is Very Dry ! A fix will be much appreciated !

Mike

Archived