Over Hannover

VH-KDK

I could not resist to immediately look at a post with this title. Such a good rhyme.

On 15.8.2017 at 4:02 PM, stewart1 said:

Super shot Martyn been to Hannover many times regards stewart

+1. I mean, +100.000.

Great aerial of the Mittellandkanal across your picture, the Volkswagen factory behind your tube. And the Leine river to the left. Even more one can see a square corner of the famous Herrenhäuser Gardens at the bottom line, where Merkel met Obama last year. They had a very warm welcome in our town, but you would not have been allowed to fly there.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:02 AM, stewart1 said:

Super shot Martyn been to Hannover many times regards stewart

Cheers Stewart, you would be able to recognise many of it's features with the accuracy of GEN.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:09 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Martyn!  Nice to see you flying some big jets!

Thank you Jack. Nothing too serious, just dial in a few settings, press a few buttons, flick a few switches and away I go. Then I sit back and enjoy the view and if the ball is out I turn up the volume and enjoy the noise! FS is good.:lol:

23 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Top down views are my fav  ..... and this one is no exception !  Great cap !

Thanks MZee, glad you liked it.

19 hours ago, adambar said:

Great shot and angle Martyn! :)

Cheers Adam.

19 hours ago, BradB said:

Wonderful shot Martyn . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John.

17 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent shot Martyn!  I still wonder how such big airliners manage to get off the ground and fly! ;)

Cheers Paul. It is amazing how they do it and I wonder what the pioneers of early flight would think if they could see the planes of today.

16 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Nice Martyn, pulling out the heavy iron!

Thank you Sammy, I enjoy flying the big stuff even more when the lading is successful.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I could not resist to immediately look at a post with this title. Such a good rhyme.

+1. I mean, +100.000.

Great aerial of the Mittellandkanal across your picture, the Volkswagen factory behind your tube. And the Leine river to the left. Even more one can see a square corner of the famous Herrenhäuser Gardens at the bottom line, where Merkel met Obama last year. They had a very warm welcome in our town, but you would not have been allowed to fly there.

I thought the title would get your interest Gerold. So many noticeable features in the GEN's rendition of Hannover and thanks for pointing out some of the landmarks. The only one I know is the Volkswagen factory. They have done your town so well, you must be very pleased with it.:)

Many thanks Gentlemen for your interest and wonderful comments.

18 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

So many noticeable features in the GEN's rendition of Hannover and thanks for pointing out some of the landmarks. They have done your town so well, you must be very pleased with it.

That´s correct, Martyn. The concept is not photoreal, but the impression and the POIs are great.

I also trust that all POIs of Mooropna are depicted well, aren´t they?

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

That´s correct, Martyn. The concept is not photoreal, but the impression and the POIs are great.

I also trust that all POIs of Mooropna are depicted well, aren´t they?

Being the first ORBX release they were not big on POIs in those days. Hopefully the concrete silos of the feed mill and McDonalds will be included when they do an update!:wacko::o:lol:

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Being the first ORBX release they were not big on POIs in those days. Hopefully the concrete silos of the feed mill and McDonalds will be included when they do an update!:wacko::o:lol:

Oh yes, such an update would be fantastic. Good suggestions, my friend B)!

Archived