OrbxDirect Hot August Freezing Sale - 48% Off!

Snupple

Fantastic news - the only downside is that the sale is not longer :(

I only get paid once a month so can't afford anything until end of August, which is a shame really as I just joined a Virtual Airline a few weeks ago and am getting back into simming in a big way

Very nice. I will use this sale to enhance my just recently bought and installed AUS region. I will simply risk it, although the compatibility with v4 is not listed for all AUS airports, right?

5 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Very nice. I will use this sale to enhance my just recently bought and installed AUS region. I will simply risk it, although the compatibility with v4 is not listed for all AUS airports, right?

The airports will work once you successfully update to OF v2. Read some of the challenges in the Beta forum and decide if you want to jump on board.

12 minutes ago, JoseCFII said:

The airports will work once you successfully update to OF v2. Read some of the challenges in the Beta forum and decide if you want to jump on board.

Didn't know there was a sale, I was gonna buy some the other day.  But I don't think I want to opt in on the beta, looks scary.  I'll let braver souls work out the bugs.

34 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Didn't know there was a sale, I was gonna buy some the other day.  But I don't think I want to opt in on the beta, looks scary.  I'll let braver souls work out the bugs.

What does Nike say?

Just now, JoseCFII said:

What does Nike say?

:lol:  Just Do It.  But me?  Ain't gonna do it.  George Bush senior...

Just bought four on the sale.  I didn't even know there was a sale!  

I know some people have had success Jose, I've been subscribe to that thread from the beginning, I see a lot of difficulties but Ben and the rest of the coders will get it all sorted out soon.  And when it's fine tuned, FTX will be life a well-oiled machine.  Until then I'll just wait and watch.

10 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Just Do It.  But me?  Ain't gonna do it.  George Bush senior...

Just bought four on the sale.  I didn't even know there was a sale!  

I know some people have had success Jose, I've been subscribe to that thread from the beginning, I see a lot of difficulties but Ben and the rest of the coders will get it all sorted out soon.  And when it's fine tuned, FTX will be life a well-oiled machine.  Until then I'll just wait and watch.

It's fun for me. I love testing. I hope JV is reading this. :)

18 minutes ago, John Venema said:

We have not offered PayPal for nine months now, and it's unlikely to be reinstated since they are still holding a large amount of Orbx's cash.

WOW! I can not believe they are still holding on to your money.

Anyway, with the easy access to credit cards now days there's no excuse not to get one. You can even use most debit cards as VISA.

Thanks for the sales and updates.

43 minutes ago, John Venema said:

We have not offered PayPal for nine months now, and it's unlikely to be reinstated since they are still holding a large amount of Orbx's cash.

I know, paypal is big, but wouldn't it make sense to hire an experienced lawyer to speed things up in your favour. But maybe you have done so already. It's almost impossible to believe that they take that long to verify your account movements.

2 hours ago, RichUK said:

My only downside is I spent 400 dollars here just a couple of days ago and obviously didn't know there was going to be a sale. Also the fact I can't use the scenery. Really quite bummed.

I did also bought 4 items last week but hey, sometimes you are lucky and sometimes not :D

Regards,

Cor

Hello guys!!Sorry, but cant find proper topic for my question. Admins may transferr it)

So, if i have purshased regions and  airports for VFR flights and fly only there, is it neccesery to have global base, vector and openLC?

I'm now up to eight today!  The wife gave me the go-ahead.  Not too many more and I'll have the whole collection.  But I need to save money because I have a gut feeling Orbx is going to release something brand new very soon.  No idea what, no rumors or anything, just a feeling.  

14 hours ago, RichUK said:

My only downside is I spent 400 dollars here just a couple of days ago and obviously didn't know there was going to be a sale.

I never buy anything unless it is on sale.  I wait for the sales and then buy what I want.

19 hours ago, Motormike said:

I put in 7 new Airports and then i want to pay with Paypal and did not see the button and then i googled :( 

No more paypal. Can't buy it then....

Mike

Orbx's alternate payment method is safe and secure. I use PayPal when I can, but I support Orbx and have not had any issues after multiple purchases. 

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm now up to eight today!  The wife gave me the go-ahead.  Not too many more and I'll have the whole collection.  But I need to save money because I have a gut feeling Orbx is going to release something brand new very soon.  No idea what, no rumors or anything, just a feeling.  

We have some airports and Germany South coming in August/September, plenty to look forward to.

Germany South is product which I'm excited for as there is possibility to small coverage for my country - Czech Republic which Neighbors with South Germany.  John, can you reveal how much if any Germany South region coverage will cover CZE?

Is there a list of airports which are expected to be P3D v4 compatible very soon, i.e. when ObjectFlow2 is ready?

I'm about to buy a considerable amount of products (regions and airports) and don't want to find that certain airports would remain incompatible. For instance, I'm sure I read on another thread here that one of my wishlist airports, Monument Valley, requires serious re-work for v4.

Others on my wishlist include:

ESSA - Stockholm
NZMF - Milford Sound
NZQN - Queenstown

YBAS - Alice Springs
YBBN - Brisbane
YBCS - Cairns
YMML - Melbourne
KSAN - San Diego and, of course,
LOWI - Innsbruck (which I know is not in the sale, but is a 'must have')

Any guidance appreciated!

6 minutes ago, John Venema said:

All the above work now if you opt into the Fastlane open beta.

Quick couple of questions. Does that include the Monument Valley scenery?
As beta testing really isn't for me, can I just purchase these and wait for the new v4 compatible installers?

Thanks.

Also just want to extend a massive thank you to Orbx for the sale.  Just so happened to buy a license for P3Dv4 on Sunday and getting a new computer back up and simming again but didn't want to do the FSX 'dance'. Perfect timing to expand the sceneries.  Haven't been inside the world of FSX for quite a while now but it's nice to be back.  So far I have picked up FTX Global, NZ S/N, Milford/Queenstown, Canberra+Airport, SCA, and still browsing! :D

5 minutes ago, Rainey said:

Also just want to extend a massive thank you to Orbx for the sale.  Just so happened to buy a license for P3Dv4 on Sunday and getting a new computer back up and simming again but didn't want to do the FSX 'dance'. Perfect timing to expand the sceneries.  Haven't been inside the world of FSX for quite a while now but it's nice to be back.  So far I have picked up FTX Global, NZ S/N, Milford/Queenstown, Canberra+Airport, SCA, and still browsing! :D

Watch out, If you are not careful, you will have the whole orbx library by next sale. Around december time :P

49 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Quick couple of questions. Does that include the Monument Valley scenery?
As beta testing really isn't for me, can I just purchase these and wait for the new v4 compatible installers?

Thanks.

The Monument Valley scenery is not included in that list and not included in FTX Central for P3Dv4.

It requires work to be compatible with P3Dv4.

It's a fantastic sale and ORBX is amazing! I am another unlucky one though. I Just rounded out my collection and dropped another $650 Monday night... Then, I log in Tuesday morning, literally like six hours later and find the sale had started... Doh! Oh well I may as well pick up some airports and wait a bit for Prepar3d v4 support.

Andrew

Archived