Thanks for the freeware Orbx!

Jack Sawyer

So I went to some random airports with the new freeware.  Very nice!

KAGC, Allegheny Co, Pittsburgh, PA

P8oIDs3.jpg

KAGS, Augusta Regl At Bush, Augusta, GA

vOVslhR.jpg

KBKT, Perkinson/Baaf, Blackstone, VA

rBAwsdD.jpg

KPOU, Dutchess County Airport, Poughkeepsie, NY

Mo4o3DQ.jpg

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super shots Jack love the plane regards stewart

Thanks Stewart my friend.

2 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Swell Allegheny moon shots Jack!

:lol:  Thanks Erik, you always have the best adjectives!

2 hours ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice Jack! Orbx is the best as far as I am concerned:D

Thanks Magic, yep, that's why I only have four third party airports, from FT and don't buy others.  I just save my scenery budget for something else Orbx.  Aaaannnd, now that ObjectFlow is almost, not quite, but almost here I think I'll buy a couple of Orbx's today.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Just how many freeware airports have we got now?

This is why ORBX is number one as far as I am concerned.

Some excellent views from the latest addition Jack.

Thanks martyn, I couldn't agree more.  Mr. JV and crew are the best in my opinion.  In my sim life I have dealt with a LOT of companies, some apathetic to the customer, some downright user hostile!  None can hold a candle to what Orbx guys do.

38 minutes ago, fly37 said:

But I cant see where download free pack from NA and SA airport... whrere you finded?

Hi Gianni, gosh I wish I could send you a link.  I believe of you go to the Orbx Direct site, click on Freeware and then choose FTX Global EU Airport Pack and FTX Global NA Airport Pack you'll have them.  Plus all the other freeware airports and they're all worthy of payware in my opinion!

Jack-- I agree Larry, Neil and others do a great job with these airports. There are some real gems in each release.

I was at KCID [Cedar Rapids, IA] earlier today and this is big improvement over the default airport.

KCID01.jpg

1 minute ago, mikewies said:

Jack-- I agree Larry, Neil and others do a great job with these airports. There are some real gems in each release.

I was at KCID [Cedar Rapids, IA] earlier today and this is big improvement over the default airport.

Niiiiiice!  Mike!  Yes, major kudos to Larry and Neil!

Hey guys.  It's morning here, and this old pensioner has just risen to find a wonderful array of free airports for NA/SA.

My thanks too, to those gentlemen who have completed long and hard hours for our enjoyment.  Thank you again.

Now, I pretty dumb when it comes to doing this and that with software on computers.  My question is: in brackets it says for a couple of the airports ( with AES off).  So I don't run those airports under AES right?  Why would this be? just to expand my limited knowledge. 

Thank you, again to the very kind, talented persons who gave us this.

Jim

1 hour ago, Turboarrow4 said:

Nice pics, Jack. I also installed the set today, but didn't find time to go there....

Need to be done soon, as I see :-)

cheers

Thorsten

Thanks Thorsten!  It was a pleasant surprise.

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

We are truly blessed with so many freeware airports, Jack. So much to explore, yet so little time...

We are indeed Bernd.  I'm happy and I agree, it's a big world out there.

Jack, great shots! Neil did Lufker and Spadaro on  Long Island,NY. Could you post some more pics. They are separate airports separated by a taxiway one grass runway and Spadaro which is a 24 foot wide 2400 long paved. I have a hangar here it's the cover-it building with the silver cover. 

Brian

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Gianni, gosh I wish I could send you a link.  I believe of you go to the Orbx Direct site, click on Freeware and then choose FTX Global EU Airport Pack and FTX Global NA Airport Pack you'll have them.  Plus all the other freeware airports and they're all worthy of payware in my opinion!

Thanks Jack!

3 minutes ago, BrianU said:

Jack, great shots! Neil did Lufker and Spadaro on  Long Island,NY. Could you post some more pics. They are separate airports separated by a taxiway one grass runway and Spadaro which is a 24 foot wide 2400 long paved. I have a hangar here it's the cover-it building with the silver cover. 

Brian

Thanks Brian, I'll do it tomorrow as it's time to hit the hay.

2 hours ago, BrianU said:

Brian

Hi Brian, the first two are Lufker and the last four are Spadaro.

YP4ascc.jpg

b4HsB80.jpg

AnPQSZ7.jpg

pmt9f8o.jpg

UPdFGX8.jpg

qahwRmm.jpg

1 minute ago, BrianU said:

Yes it looks very similar, best it's ever looked ever in Fsx or p3d. I'm very happy!

Thank you! You didn't get much sleep.

Nope, none at all.  In a few minutes I reckon.  Been busy with a lot of real life nonsense.

Archived