Open LC South America - Various Colombia - P3Dv4

OMG!!!  Pasto (SKPS / PSO  -  The airport that looks like an aircraft carrier)!!!   First three pics looks like Manizales (SKMZ / MZL),,,,     Enough teasing guys!!!!   Please take my money right now!!!!   ) p   

Thanks to John for the pics and thanks to everybody involved in this project.  Can't wait to have it installed in my P3Dv4!!!!

4 hours ago, jgisbert said:

Será compatible con los escenarios de argentina de Flightsimulator argentina, Colombia de Fly Simulation y otros de pago de esta zona?

Lo mas probable es que podamos utilizar esos escenarios, pero pueden haber algunos problemas. Como dijo Richard arriba, ORBX no se responsabiliza de la compatibilidad!-

5 hours ago, jgisbert said:

Será compatible con los escenarios de argentina de Flightsimulator argentina, Colombia de Fly Simulation y otros de pago de esta zona?

OpenLC is textures rearranged to better reflect the topology of an area, in this case a continent.

There is no reason why another product should not be compatible, unless it is also a Landclass

product or photo scenery.

These are not secrets.

Si sudamerica es igual que los demás, que voy a decir...., será fantástico. Creo que son los mejores escenarios y con mejor rendimiento de los que corren por el mercado.

En cuanto a la pregunta anterior, uso de malla FSGlobal2010

16 hours ago, rockliffe said:

Which Mesh John?

I tested the Freeware Mesh package ( South America ) with basic FTXG and Vectors and it looks great.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/467933-freemesh-x-global-10-release-announcement/

I installed FTX Vectors to fix the elevation problems caused by some of my add-on airports for Columbia.

One thing is certain, you will need a mesh addon for SA LC in order to see the beautiful mountain shapes.

All you need now is one of the new mesh products from Pilots.shop to give you far better resolution than the very poor mesh that comes with P3D

That old mesh is I believe a holdover from FSX & any improvements it had were in EU & US

Hello, looking at your screenshots I tried to make some situations for comparison... Following a pic of Pasto.

I noticed in my setup it looks quite different for some reason...

I use P3DV4 with FSglobal mesh, FTX LC and Vectors.

Scenery Layers are correct and I tried also to reforce the migration but as you can see the difference is quite evident (not talking of color which can be a filter you used for the screeshots or different color setup in P3D but about textures mostly)

Any idea?

Thanks!

Edoardo

LUgJRin.jpg

Archived