Catalina tour

Great shots Jack, up close in depth shots of some of the detail around the island, getting you boat onboard the cruise ship and into the pool is a very funny shot, thanks for sharing and showing that Catalina is more than just the airport.

1 hour ago, Ken Hall said:

Great shots Jack, up close in depth shots of some of the detail around the island, getting you boat onboard the cruise ship and into the pool is a very funny shot, thanks for sharing and showing that Catalina is more than just the airport.

Thanks Ken!  It was fun cruising around the outside of the island.  Man, that's living, imagine living there?  It wasn't easy to get the Angelfish in the pool, I needed a skycrane.  :)

1 hour ago, FILOU said:

Lovely!!!

Thanks FILOU, it is a very lovely place.

30 minutes ago, magic1 said:

excellent shots Jack! I like the "yellow submarine", was Ringo there?

Thanks Magic, I love that yellow submarine.  Yeah, Ringo was there, I wished him an upcoming happy birthday, he and I share the same birthday.  Paul wasn't there though.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

+1 - :D:lol::)

John

Ringo was the "Starr" attraction!

39 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

+1

Great shots, buddy

Thanks Bernd!  On almost al of my flights I can't help myself, I have to have one silly one.  I don't know why. :blink::lol:

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! It looks like there is a real future in 'boating' in this sim! :)

It brings a whole new meaning to low and slow! ;)

Thanks Paul, thanks to Larry's wonderful boat this was quite fun.  It really is a different perspective too.  You could do this with a helicopter but boating is relaxing sometimes.

4 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Awesome set!

Thanks Dolf.  I love the perspective Dolf, like when I saw, at sea level, the cruise ships far ahead in the distance.  What was different.

2 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi JACK

As always funny..!  Angelfish in the pool deck cruiser  :lol:

Patrick

Thanks Patrick, you didn't think I could post al those shots without something unusual could you? :D

Great way to look at all of these extras Jack, such intricate detail.

I like the old boat too, it has so much character.

I had boats in the bath when I was very young but never anything as big as this. Keep up the novelty shots, they are so amusing.

The yellow submarine does exist then, I think Ringo would be getting a bit to old to squeeze into it now.

37 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Great way to look at all of these extras Jack, such intricate detail.

I like the old boat too, it has so much character.

I had boats in the bath when I was very young but never anything as big as this. Keep up the novelty shots, they are so amusing.

The yellow submarine does exist then, I think Ringo would be getting a bit to old to squeeze into it now.

Thanks Martyn, it is a fun way to see the coastal side of Orbx sceneries.  I like it a lot.

I think it really does exist, it would be cool to take a tour in one.

I think Ringo could do it, he's getting up there but last time I saw him in an interview he seemed spry enough.

Archived