You guys were right! ESSA

Well, I took Martyn's and others' advice and bought and installed ESSA today and I can say I'm mighty pleased with it.  If anyone's on the fence on this one I'd recommend it.  Just did a little bit of exploring but it's a worthy addition to my Orbx library.

y3cEJML.jpg

LIQIvz2.jpg

TZjInw2.jpg

gjqS04q.jpg

ZoUHnm7.jpg

1wUNAeB.jpg

What is this?  I haven't had a chance to look it upo but is it some kind of museum or restaurant?  I like it.

jNR5KB6.jpg

And lest we forget, yellow! :o

cVi79N7.jpg

16 minutes ago, Mohamed Amin said:

nice to hear that you are enjoying Arlanda :) by the way have you seen the Service Pack preview for ESSA?

Yes, it's very nice Mohamed, I didn't see that, thanks for the link, I'll have a look now.

8 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Another nice set Jack.

The helicopter - - who's is it? 

TTM

Thanks TTM, that's MilViz's Bell 407.  Man do I wish I could buy a real one.

Thanks Jack ESSA is a great piece of work. I use it a fair bit for flying down to GEN, I will have to go to NOR from here when I am able to.

Now, you have had a look so get back to Australia!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM, that's MilViz's Bell 407.  Man do I wish I could buy a real one.

Wouldn't that go nicely with a Yellow Corvette.

11 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Nice airport. Like your flying "mellow yellow" upside down ceiling fan too. Lol

:lol:  I still get a belly laugh whenever I see that description!  Thanks flyingleaf!

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack ESSA is a great piece of work. I use it a fair bit for flying down to GEN, I will have to go to NOR from here when I am able to.

Now, you have had a look so get back to Australia!

Wouldn't that go nicely with a Yellow Corvette.

I could only imagine what it would be like to drive a yellow Vette up to to my yellow Bell 407.  It's just a dream away.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

That's a super selection of shots Jack! :). You are certainly having fun down under!

Thanks Paul, ESSA is in Sweden, so I think we might have had a tectonic plate shift. :o

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

2 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

Nice chopper, Jack!

Best,

Lucky :)

////////////////

Thank you Lucky!

2 hours ago, jury42 said:

Great aerial view!

Thanks Jury, glad you liked it.

36 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul, ESSA is in Sweden, so I think we might have had a tectonic plate shift. :o

Cheers Jack!  Now I know that I am losing the plot! :rolleyes:

I blame it all on old age. Please feel sorry for me!

LOL! :D

2 minutes ago, paulb said:

Cheers Jack!  Now I know that I am losing the plot! :rolleyes:

I blame it all on old age. Please feel sorry for me!

LOL! :D

You can't be that old.  I'm 57 and I feel young inside but old on the outside. :wacko:

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You can't be that old.  I'm 57 and I feel young inside but old on the outside. :wacko:

I'm 65 on the outside, 30 on the inside (and seen a lot of life for a 30-year-old) :D

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

LOL Jack! :D  I will get the senior discount in a month.............:o

In truth, I remain young at heart but my body is starting to show its age. Spent yesterday in hospital having scans for my spine.

8 minutes ago, luckyb52 said:

I'm 65 on the outside, 30 on the inside (and seen a lot of life for a 30-year-old) :D

That's great Lucky!

7 minutes ago, paulb said:

LOL Jack! :D  I will get the senior discount in a month.............:o

In truth, I remain young at heart but my body is starting to show its age. Spent yesterday in hospital having scans for my spine.

Well, I need my knee replaced, have a severe heart problem, and my neck arthritis is so deteriorated that it hurts to talk.  But thank God I can still hike in the woods.  I guess we all have our problems.

But I have my Orbx scenery so it's all good!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, I need my knee replaced, have a severe heart problem, and my neck arthritis is so deteriorated that it hurts to talk.  But thank God I can still hike in the woods.  I guess we all have our problems.

But I have my Orbx scenery so it's all good!

LOL Jack! . Every morning I get up and look forward to a new day. There is nothing better than having that opportunity. :)

1 hour ago, paulb said:

LOL Jack! . Every morning I get up and look forward to a new day. There is nothing better than having that opportunity. :)

I agree Paul.  I have a lot to be bitter about and won't go into it here but I have lot to be thankful for too.

Aaaannnnd, Orbx is one of them!  :)  Yeah, I know, I'm an Orbx fanboy but I don't care, I love their products, I love their sales, I love their forums, I love the people on the forums, and I love the way they treat their customers.  Not many, if any others do this.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Geez, all you guys are still infants yet. :D  I'll be 74 in a couple months and to top it off, my honey-do-list hasn't shrunk one iota. :lol:

Anyway, terrific set there Jack! :)

Thanks Adam!

74, good for you Adam!  I guess I'm still wet behind the ears!  :lol:  And man do I understand about those honey-do lists!  Do I ever.  They seem to grown on their own, like they're written on infinite paper!  

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Geez, all you guys are still infants yet. :D  I'll be 74 in a couple months and to top it off, my honey-do-list hasn't shrunk one iota. :lol:

Anyway, terrific set there Jack! :)

Way to go, Adam! As Clint Eastwood says when people ask him about his unbounded energy at 86, "Don't let the old man in."

Lucky B)

Archived