Block Island before the tourists

Jack Sawyer

7 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

TOp class set Jack.

Excellent close up views of the various buildings in and around the island.

I like the ones of the sand spit, it reminds me of when I used to go beach fishing a long, long time ago!

Thanks Martyn!  I love these buildings too, it's like I'm actually there, so detailed.  Which reminds me, I wonder whatever became of Orbx's Buildings project.  Imagine if ALL buildings in Orbxland looked this detailed?

I remember drowning a few worms myself but when you don't catch anything you lose your desire to fish, unless you have a lot of beer! -_-

6 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

What an epic series of shots!

Thank you Sammy!

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  I love these buildings too, it's like I'm actually there, so detailed.  Which reminds me, I wonder whatever became of Orbx's Buildings project.  Imagine if ALL buildings in Orbxland looked this detailed?

I remember drowning a few worms myself but when you don't catch anything you lose your desire to fish, unless you have a lot of beer! -_-

Thank you Sammy!

Lets hope the Buildings Project is not too far away, I made the mistake of buying another similar programme but ditched it as it caused too many problems:angry:

Used to love my fishing but the last time we went I just sat on the bank with my camera taking pictures of the bird, Kangaroos and the others catching fish!

I agree, looking forward to it.  Maybe they're busy.  After KSAN and LOWI I wouldn't even think about trying to push these guys, quality takes time and they're doing a marvelous job.  

I'd love to see real kangaroos, all I see is cows, horses, and lots of deer, this place where I live is lousy with deer.  In fact, here in Georgia more deer are killed by cars than by hunters.  Thank the Divines I haven't hit one in my Corvette.  My next door neighbor totaled three cars in just a few months by hitting them.  They're a nuisance.

I like 'em in Orbx-land though.

6 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great series Jack! :D. Wow! The scenery and buildings in some of the shots is amazing! No wonder we all keep buying orbx!

Thanks and yup, as long as they make great stuff I'm buyin'!  LOWI set the bar VERY high though.  I'd love to be a fly on Jarrad's wall right now and listen in on his plans. :ph34r:

Archived