Cleared to the OOM Arrival into KSAN

BradB

Nice shots John but have you considered using the free Scenery Config Editor?  I never start a flight without setting it up first and I haven't had once since.  I also have various P3D Graphics settings like Jack, Highest, Higher, Lower, Lowest, and 747.  747 is basically most of the sliders pushed back to the left.  I have a LOD of 3.5 that way.

Man, I can't WAIT for P3D 64 bit.

Wonderful set John, great flight while it lasted.

Loverley clear shots and a fine MU-2.

Did an exploration flight around KSAN in the def R22 the other day, by the time we landed again we had whiplash and RSI.

I did wind back the sliders but if you go too far back you are missing so much of the detail.

Roundabouts and swings.

Still, I think it is a first class scenery and I am glad I have it.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots John but have you considered using the free Scenery Config Editor?  I never start a flight without setting it up first and I haven't had once since.  I also have various P3D Graphics settings like Jack, Highest, Higher, Lower, Lowest, and 747.  747 is basically most of the sliders pushed back to the left.  I have a LOD of 3.5 that way.

Hey Jack , I did install SCE to make sure I had no errors in my scenery entries . I need to learn how to set up a group . 

John

If I might suggest, turn off the SCA region. There's plenty of detail with FTX Global, NA LC and a minimalist set up vector. It will save about 200 to 400 mb in VAS. Much as I love the region details, when flying high and fast, you don't need it. There's plenty of detail with the other options. I do it all with Simstarter. Now when flying my Cessna low and slow, then I turn on the region.

Great plane & shots, John, though...

14 hours ago, BradB said:

I love hearing the OOM chimes before the crash . :angry::(:D

... we all know that sound.

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

... and that will be the time.

Archived