A Winjeel out of Warnerville

BradB

Beautiful shots John but be careful on the beach.:o:ph34r:

You don't want to be speared by a Conch Shell, bitten by a sea snake or Blue Ring Octopus, eaten by a shark or be beaten up and have your possessions stolen by a gang of spotty 14 years old who then appear in the Children's Court and get off scot free because the beak believes their defences story about ADDT( whatever is  called) and their dad used to f*rt through the key hole of their bedroom door at night.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Gotta go, the men in the white coats have just arrived to see me.

21 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You don't want to be speared by a Conch Shell, bitten by a sea snake or Blue Ring Octopus, eaten by a shark or be beaten up and have your possessions stolen by a gang of spotty 14 years old who then appear in the Children's Court and get off scot free because the beak believes their defences story about ADDT( whatever is  called) and their dad used to f*rt through the key hole of their bedroom door at night.:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

And here I thought all of you mates down under lived in paradise . ^_^:(:D

John

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You know John, these are some spectacular shots and ya'll are making me want to buy my 29th!!!!! plane!!!  This little Winjeel, first shown to me via Adam's screenshots is rapidly growing on me! B)  Ssshhhhhhh, my wife thinks it's cute!

There's even one livery in yellow Jack . ;):D

John

Lovely set of shots John! And ain't it great how we can breeze off into the sunshine any time we like?

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

and ya'll are making me want to buy my 29th!!!!! plane!!!

Jack, how can you possibly scrimp by on just 28 'planes? I have to try and clamber over at least twice that many to find the one I want in the hangar every time. And that's just the main hangar <grin>

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You don't want to be . . .

I'm guessing a specific local event fired you up here, Martyn. Same everywhere, unfortunately. I've almost stopped reading our local paper (I gave up on the national rags over 30 years ago) as the average DQ (dumb quotient) heads ever skyward. Did you ever get to see "One Foot In The Grave"? I'm very much in touch with my inner Victor Meldrew these days!

1 minute ago, andy1252 said:

I'm guessing a specific local event fired you up here, Martyn. Same everywhere, unfortunately. I've almost stopped reading our local paper (I gave up on the national rags over 30 years ago) as the average DQ (dumb quotient) heads ever skyward. Did you ever get to see "One Foot In The Grave"? I'm very much in touch with my inner Victor Meldrew these days!

I don't believe it, one of the great British comedy shows. A pity he got killed off as a sequel would have been well worth watching.

The youth detention centre is continually being trashed in Melbourne but they cannot be housed in the adult prison because of their human rights.

Since discipline in the schools and the home has been frowned on what do you expect. The poor police used to have one hand tied behind their backs but now they are handcuffed and blindfolded. A damned good thrashing, that's what is needed.

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Time for some warm sunshine and white sandy beaches

+1, John! And some really great screenies you produce to remind us, too.

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

This could be some great sense of humour, if not ... . Perhaps my end of the world is not that bad: no poisonous animals, and the security situation also seems to be better off. On the other hand sunshine & beaches are rare here.

Andy, I laughed out loud!  Scrimp by and clamber over, excellent!  Somehow for me too many choices in things stresses me out.  :huh:  I don't know why but I like to keep it simpler but then again this is flight simming.  So yes, I will probably be buying that plane soon.  I looked at Ant's site and liked what I saw.  Will it install in P3D 3.4?  Adam did it so I imagine it will.  

I've never seen one in real life here in the States but it sure is a cool looking little bird.  I like the way it was described as a three seat plane for training two pilots but that didn't work out.  I wonder why?  

Thanks for the laugh this morning, it was funny to wake up to.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John.  Does the yellow one come in the installer?  

Good morning Jack , Winjeel works great with 3.4 and yes there is a yellow canary paint . 

John

9 hours ago, BradB said:

Good morning Jack , Winjeel works great with 3.4 and yes there is a yellow canary paint . 

John

John, I installed it but it ended up on my C drive.  Is there a way to have it installed in my P3D drive?  (G).  I'd like it under P3D SimObjects so I can have the GTN750 installed at least as a drop down.

Besides, I don't really like anything on my C drive.

Please advise.

37 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

John, I installed it but it ended up on my C drive.  Is there a way to have it installed in my P3D drive?  (G).  I'd like it under P3D SimObjects so I can have the GTN750 installed at least as a drop down.

Besides, I don't really like anything on my C drive.

Please advise.

You should be able to point the installer anywhere you like Jack , I will double check tomorrow with the installer .

John

1 minute ago, BradB said:

You should be able to point the installer anywhere you like Jack , I will double check tomorrow with the installer .

John

Thanks John!  I really appreciate it.  It's a neat little plane!  Wish I could see one in real life, I wonder if there'sany at all in the States.  I wish I could teleport myself to Australia! :)

Archived