ATC

Jack Sawyer

4 hours ago, jack-daniels said:

Great Jack!!!
Once in the past I could listen to ATC here in Germany at a small airfield, it was nearly the same! Again, Great work, and now let's get piiiizzza :-)

Thanks Jack!  I too feel like a pizza!  Glad you got to listen to them.  When I was in training we had to go to the ATC facility in Hampton, GA and lemme tell you, it was extremely high tech.  I loved it.

4 hours ago, RJ said:

Fantastic post! :D:D:D

Thanks RJ!

3 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Thirty six years ago, I was ATC - what a way to earn a living :).

OnD, I read that's it's one of the most stressful jobs in the world.  I had a lot of friends in the Air Force that were in ATC and they told me the failure rate was very high.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack, a great cartoon. Nearly 5 in the morning and you are making me very hungry with the talk of Pizzas.

Thanks Martyn!  Glad you liked it.  Me too, I haven't had a pizza in a dog's age!

1 minute ago, Wakashi said:

Way to go Jack!  Love the Blue Moon into mic panel especially!  :D  The Dude is coming up in a few minutes!

Thanks Roger!  I can't wait for the dude's anctics as your sense of humor always has me rollin' on the floor!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

OnD, I read that's it's one of the most stressful jobs in the world.  I had a lot of friends in the Air Force that were in ATC and they told me the failure rate was very high.

Thanks Martyn!  Glad you liked it.  Me too, I haven't had a pizza in a dog's age!

Didn't get stressful 'til we lost to Ronnie Reagan in '81.

10 hours ago, Bills511 said:

Thanks Bill.  I remember that scene, seems so long ago now.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

As a matter of fact I just had a pizza, without anchovies. :D  Nice one Jack! :lol:

Thanks Adam!  Yeah, its breakfast time here and I could go for one!

Archived