East of Fagalii, Samoa

bernd1151

I was invited to a diving excursion and as the location was somewhat remote in Samoa, I decided to take the good old Goose to get me there

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I pass by Faleolo

8.jpg

9.jpg

My little island comes into sight

10.jpg

That’s my cove

11.jpg

But before I attempt a landing there, I’d better ask the captain of this cruise ship below for some advice. His name is Malcolm and he is a good friend of mine for over twenty years

12.jpg

Malcolm cruises these waters for more than ten years

13.jpg

14.jpg

I knew that Malcolm was going to watch over me. Probably he is standing on his bridge, glued to his binoculars

15.jpg

Hey buddy, I am properly beached, you can resume your original course again

16.jpg

Before I go diving, maybe it’s better to check the undercarriage for some leakage

17.jpg

Excellent story and set Bernd.

Great paint job on the Goose with a nice pic on the panel to help take your mind off of the fact that the old rust bucket may fall apart at any second:o.:lol::wub:

Beautiful cruise liner too, I think Malcolm is enjoying his job.

Wow!  These were awesome!  I love the scenery, I love the rusty plane, need some naval jelly on that old bird to remove the rust.  And I especially liked the underwater shots.  Very clever!  I never would have thought of taking shots like that.  Brilliant!

14 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I never would have thought of taking shots like that.  Brilliant!

Thanks a lot buddy. I did it actually unintentional. When I zoomed in on the plane, I got too close and suddenly I was underwater. This was a nice surprise, so I thought: hit the V key ;)

Archived