RV7 at KBVS

RichardLouis

21 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great set Richard but how do you do that with the magazine images?  I'm just curious as it's really neat.

That is simple, in fact I do nothing. It is a script for Photoshop. Just run Photoshop, choose your picture, run the script and look your screen works alone.

These scripts come from Panosfx. He proposes a whole set of very nice scripts. They are not expensive and some are free.

You will find them here : http://www.panosfx.com/

7 minutes ago, RichardLouis said:

That is simple, in fact I do nothing. It is a script for Photoshop. Just run Photoshop, choose your picture, run the script and look your screen works alone.

These scripts come from Panosfx. He proposes a whole set of very nice scripts. They are not expensive and some are free.

You will find them here : http://www.panosfx.com/

Thanks for that info Richard, I don't have Photoshop or know how to use it but was just curious.  They're really cool, the books are really neat but the brochure looks like something Orbx could use almost as a catalog.  It's very clever.

I am super impressed on three different counts:

(1)  That when users of this forum are asked how they do different things, they are so obliging to help other users.

(2)  A reminder to get out my  Baytower RV7 and load it into P3D.

(3)  I went on to the PanosFX website and some of their products look super cool.  I am going to try some of them out.

Thanks so much Richard.  :)

Did you have to do anything to get the RV7 working? It constantly crashed my P3D, even after some of the 'tweaks' I found on the Internet; I really miss that plane and I'm using the Vertigo RV-8 instead at the moment...

14 hours ago, jpreou said:

Did you have to do anything to get the RV7 working? It constantly crashed my P3D, even after some of the 'tweaks' I found on the Internet; I really miss that plane and I'm using the Vertigo RV-8 instead at the moment...

Oh yes, I had some problems before it works correctly.
I had to request a new key of activation from customer service of Flight1.
Like you, I modified the files according to the informations found on the Web.
I don't install my add ons in P3DV3. I Have an external folder for them.
When the flight started, only the fuselage was visible and I had no sounds!
Finally, it is by installing it in P3DV3 that it worked properly.

Archived