The return of the 146 ... almost

Adam Banks

It's been a while since we've seen one of these. Stu - where are you?? Here we are near Gisborne, NZNI ...

bae146_100_01_849_1350.jpg

bae146_100_02_862_1350.jpg

I managed to get the flaps working in the QW146 by using an Android app (FSRadioPanel) - all attempts at remapping keyboard commands through FSUIPC having failed. I still can't get the spoilers to work though ...

It really is a shame that QualityWings can't seem to be bothered to make this excellent aircraft P3Dv3 compatible.

Adam.

Adam,

for the RJ  assign a button or key to reload user object in P3d, after the aircraft loads and the engines are going hit the reload user object button and the flaps, spoilers, and FMC work, you cant use a panel state save, however this method will not work for the 146 which is a different panel, the fonts will not load for the FMC.which causes a black panel for me anyway.

Thanks for the suggestions, Dave & Rick. I'm afraid neither of them worked. I suspect it may be something to do with the panel states.

I tried all six variants - starting afresh each time from the default F-22, reloading and not reloading. Spoilers work every time - but not flaps. Aah well ... you can but try!!

Adam.

Well folks - I think I have it working!!! Yay! I did all the above - then wondered about the startup/panel states. Mine was always "Cold and Dark" - which I suspect may be the one that gives problems. As soon as I set it to "Ready for Taxi" (or whatever it's called) then all works beautifully - on all 6 models!

Thanks for the help, Dave & Rick - we got there in the end!

Adam.

37 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Well folks - I think I have it working!!! Yay! I did all the above - then wondered about the startup/panel states. Mine was always "Cold and Dark" - which I suspect may be the one that gives problems. As soon as I set it to "Ready for Taxi" (or whatever it's called) then all works beautifully - on all 6 models!

Adam.

Adam.

Adam.

Good news indeed Adam...did you just point installer at P3DV3? or is it more involved?

Also miss Stu's Avro shots as well (remember his "widies") did'nt he have a trek across part of the US planned? could explain his absence...

Archived