Twilight at the Oasis ....

MZee1960

5 minutes ago, Hangar24 said:

These are really really nice!  Well done showing off Palm Springs.

Thank-you,  Jim. 

Glad you like Jarrad's masterpiece as much as me.  This new version 1.1, seems to have even better night lighting than the previous, it seems. 

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

These are some of the best closeup shots of PSP that I have seen

.... It's been grey and rainy here at CYWG for the past week,  so I thought I would cheer myself up by visiting a warmer location, walk around for a bit,  and remind myself of what summer sunsets are supposed to look like.

Glad u liked these,  John.   :)

Absolutely stunning! Every one a keeper.

This is a wonderful piece of scenery, one of the very best in Orbx's world in my opinion, but it takes a good eye to get shots like this. These shots made me nostalgic for my days of Californian travel, and that doesn't happen often.

Thank you for these, and I shall spend some time there this weekend!

Thank-you, everyone, for the kind comments !

Jarrad definitely has developed some beautiful night lighting here,  especially around the main terminal. 

KPSP is definitely  'feel good scenery'  in my books.  :)

I agree MZee, this is right up there on my list to buy, wish I had the money right now but termites ate up my house and here in Georgia they can do a number so I'm out a lot of coin.

But I especially like the way they named it the Sonny Bono Concourse, I always liked him, it's too bad he had to die like that.

Yes, Jarrad did an outstanding job, I really want this airport and with the incredibly detailed interior it would make great shots for my comics.

Best to you,

Jack

Archived