First Screenshots - FTX AU

johnnycrockett

Great shots Johnny, and welcome to the forums.

Just a tip for the future, if you choose the BBCode embed from the Embed codes drop down list on fsfiles.org when you have uploaded your pictures, then the pictures will be visible without the reader having to open new tabs or windows.  Just click on the upside down triangle in the box, next to "viewer links" and you will be able to choose the option BBCode embed.  Just copy and paste these links, and when the post is submitted the codes will turn in to pictures on the page.

I hope to see many more pics from your flights.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, scottharmes6 said:
1 hour ago, scottharmes6 said:

Great shots Johnny, and welcome to the forums.

Just a tip for the future, if you choose the BBCode embed from the Embed codes drop down list on fsfiles.org when you have uploaded your pictures, then the pictures will be visible without the reader having to open new tabs or windows.  Just click on the upside down triangle in the box, next to "viewer links" and you will be able to choose the option BBCode embed.  Just copy and paste these links, and when the post is submitted the codes will turn in to pictures on the page.

I hope to see many more pics from your flights.

Cheers,

Thanks for the tip - I was wondering what I did wrong...

51 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Welcome. Great set of shots. Out of curiosity what happened to

the poor fellow in #2? Did he survive? :o

cheers

Gumby

Was wondering if anyone would notice. In the OzX scenery for YTYH there are 3 parachuters coming in to land...as well as this guy. Not sure if someone put it in as a joke?

Archived