OMG - COSTCO!!! right next to KEGE.

Airwolf

Hey,

Today, I tried out KEGE for the first time.  Let me tell you this - OMG, there is Costco modeled here.  I love Costco and I love airplanes.  This location is bonafide a dream come true place.  I have to make a trip to this location.  I hear the skiing in this town is epic. 

PS - I forgot to change the region to hybrid, more reason that Orbx needs to make mega SRM for this area.

Enjoy the shots

Prepar3D2016-01-1323-14-39.jpg

Prepar3D2016-01-1323-15-21.jpg

Prepar3D2016-01-1323-16-04.jpg

8 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots, looks bloody cold:(

Don

It sure does

6 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Nice views on the huge shopping house.

5 hours ago, RJ said:

Major shots! :)

Thanks guys

9 hours ago, azkid said:

Great shots, you brought the correct shopping cart.

The biggest challenge will be exiting CostCo with a register receipt less than $200!

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You should have landed on the freeway, much quicker to load the 777 up with your buys from Costco.

Wonderful pics.

I was thinking the same thing.  It would be awesome to land a plane next to Costco (load up) and fly away with all that shopping.  One needs SUV to shop at costco, cars get filled up easily.  And sometimes are huge.  They recently had giant teddy bears, I mean these were like 8 feet tall - pretty much size of giant bear.

I did tell my wife that we are going to KEGE area for skiing and making a trip to costco.  I would love to see the airport while standing in Costco's parking lot.  What a crazy trip that would be.

Nice detailed shots, and indeed an adequate shopping vehicle.

4 hours ago, Airwolf said:

I did tell my wife that we are going to KEGE area for skiing and making a trip to costco.  I would love to see the airport while standing in Costco's parking lot.  What a crazy trip that would be.

Now let your wife do Costco´s, and you go skiing. The best way to ride a good mileage!

8 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Nice detailed shots, and indeed an adequate shopping vehicle.

Now let your wife do Costco´s, and you go skiing. The best way to ride a good mileage!

Haha...funny thing is I love Costco and she hates it.  I guess I will be at the Costco while she goes skiing.

Has anyone in here been to KEGE in real life?  Would love to see some real life pics of the area

And is that TinTin and Snowy in your profile pic?

On 1/14/2016 at 8:47 AM, Airwolf said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It would be awesome to land a plane next to Costco (load up) and fly away with all that shopping.  One needs SUV to shop at costco, cars get filled up easily.  And sometimes are huge.  They recently had giant teddy bears, I mean these were like 8 feet tall - pretty much size of giant bear.

Great shots Airwolf!  Lol - I remember seeing those huge Teddy Bears around Christmas at Costco and thought the exact same thing!

I bet the Costco parking lot would be a great place for some planespotting/photography at KEGE.  ....but they might be too much "belly" shots from that vantage point.

Archived