KFOT P3DV2.4

VH-KDK

Too much to do at home tonight but just managed to have a very short flight from the new KFOT.

1.kfff1.jpg

2.kfff2.jpg

3.kfff3.jpg

4.kfff4.jpg

5.kfff5.jpg

6.kfff6.jpg

7.kfff7.jpg

8.kfff8.jpg

9.kfff9.jpg

10.kfff10.jpg

Just had a look on the map to see where this is and looks like some interesting scenic flights to be had.

Many thanks to Turbulent Designs for this excellent scenery.

Great new shots from KFOT Martyn . I am surprised that you have it in 2.4 instead of 3.0 ? . Also starting today the price has dropped by 35% , I think Orbx should give you early birds a credit . :angry::o:D

Cheers

John

7 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots Martyn, glad you had time to squeeze in a quick flight and post the pics

Don

Thanks Don, took me 90 minutes to get from the hangar to 100metres down the runway with all the interruptions! Hope for better luck tonight.

5 hours ago, TheMan_RJ said:

Thanks for posting these shots Martyn. Great set.. :)

Cheers RJ

4 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Those are beautiful shots Martyn, top scenery indeed!

Thank you Francois.

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

Good photo-review. Great shots.

Voyager

Thanks Voyager

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Great new shots from KFOT Martyn . I am surprised that you have it in 2.4 instead of 3.0 ? . Also starting today the price has dropped by 35% , I think Orbx should give you early birds a credit . :angry::o:D

Cheers

John

Thanks Brad, elevation issues in V3.0:( but all good in 2.4:). Yes annoying about the sale but there has to be a cut off line somewhere and I am just on the wrong side:o:rolleyes:. Thems the breaks.:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Beautiful Shots Martyn !

Cheers John.

Many thanks folks for commenting. Fantastic scenery from the little I have seen so far. I will be flying the 22 miles of scenic Eel river tonight, I hope!

14 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Sold! great shots...on my my way to buy in the Orbx sale :)

Good to hear Shaun. You will not be disappointed  with it.

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Problem solved Brad. Some idiot had Central set to Global last night. I put it right today and it works perfectly. It is even better in v3.0. I must have a stern word with the person who made the mistake last night.

Archived