Cub in Utah

dolf8857

hi Dolf, thanks for posting !! That is a beautiful cub ... is that your custom skin work ? the weathering is brilliant on interior - is it available for sharing? or linked somewhere as a community download

I would love to give it a try if so,

regards

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

hi Dolf, thanks for posting !! That is a beautiful cub ... is that your custom skin work ? the weathering is brilliant on interior - is it available for sharing? or linked somewhere as a community download

I would love to give it a try if so,

regards

You'll find this paint on A2A or Avsim libs there's a lot of nice to try ;)   I didn't make this paintjob myself but it's a fantastic job indeed!

thanks Dolf - do you happen to know - or any others here? - if the original skin creator is still reachable or 'active' in the communities

I would like to do a 'hybrid' skin using some of his weathering and detail work on a traditional yellow cub scheme

my understanding (very limited) is that opening and editing the dds file as a bitmap then resaving as a dds loses quality ... i'll have to look into that .. so was hoping to see if he had made available original pds files w layers etc

sorry a bit off topic but thought I would ask - perhaps I should start another thread on that

regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived