Beware of Murderers - P3DV3.0

VH-KDK

Been a day of downloading and installing  programmes with new P3DV3.0 installers.

Firstly overnight downloaded Wales and Scotland and installed them this morning.

Then after lunch discovered on the Justflight site some of the planes I have are now V3.0 compliant.

Then to top it off the 2 FlyTampa airports I have now can be used with V3.

1.bom1.jpg
Leaving YSSY with a huge smile on my face. Could not use this on V2.4 single figure FPS even with most of the goodies left off but now great performance with everything ticked. :) 

2.bom2.jpg

3.bom3.jpg
Now leaving Kai Tak which has always been a great performer. :) 

4.bom4.jpg

5.bom5.jpg
The lovely little Chipmunk over Croughton Communication Base near Bicester. :D 

6.bom6.jpg
Now the 4 murderers. Airbus A318 leaving Cardiff :o 

7.bom7.jpg
A320 at Prestwick :( 

8.bom8.jpg
Next the A319 departing East Midlands. >:( 

9.bom9.jpg
Finally Monarch's A321 at Edinburgh, as if you needed to be told! :-[ 

Been getting some excellent performance on V3.0 but the Aerosoft Airbuses brought it all down to earth struggling to get into high teens.

So a great few days with more of the world to see and a few more planes to fly.

Thanks everyone involved for providing these free conversions

Been getting some excellent performance on V3.0 but the Aerosoft Airbuses brought it all down to earth struggling to get into high teens.

Are the A/S Airbuses slated as being v3.0 compliant? I'm interested, as I'm wondering about doing the v3.0 dance soon - and I have most of the A/S aircraft ...

Adam.

Are the A/S Airbuses slated as being v3.0 compliant? I'm interested, as I'm wondering about doing the v3.0 dance soon - and I have most of the A/S aircraft ...

Adam.

Yes Adam they have the V3.0 install button. I am only installing add ons with an official installer.

Martyn, wonderful shots.  I also had the Aerosoft bring it to its knees at Heathrow.  Single digits for me on my end.

As for Adam, I have my PMDG installed both 777 and NGX and I have seen no real hits at all.  It is a lot smoother than it ever was in FSX or 2.5 I will say that.  No OOM errors so far with the 777 landing at all the major addon fields SFO, LAX etc.

You'll have to elaborate on the "4 murderers" label. ???

Thanks

TTM

TTM, they murdered my performance. I have been getting wonderful smooth performance over England with 40+fps but with the Aerosoft Airbuses it has dropped to between 6-18 fps.

Archived